actually, I want to know how he managed to get up there, looks like a good programming spot (lol).
I want one of thos neck rests 0x5 . I am assuming that your roommate took that picture too.

P.S. TIfreak, normal people can talk too now! Razz
rivereye wrote:
actually, I want to know how he managed to get up there, looks like a good programming spot (0x5).
I had to shimmy up the fridge. Yes, it's a good programming spot, yes, the neckrest was _very_ necessary, and yes, one of my roommates took the pic.
Laughing For a minute there I thought that Kerm's housing really sucked.
Chipmaster wrote:
0x5 For a minute there I thought that Kerm's housing really sucked.
Very Happy No, it's not quite that bad. I have some pix of the apartment on Facebook, but you guys aren't my friends there, now, are you? Smile
I don't have a facebook, nor do I engage in that sort of thing...
Sad I don't have MySpace or anything of that sort, but it's very necessary in college to have Facebook to keep up with socialization, especially at a place like Cooper Union. (Socialize? Chix? huh?)
Maybe you'll get lucky enough that the girl you saw programming her calc will remember you from one of your pics. Laughing
something1990 wrote:
Maybe you'll get lucky enough that the girl you saw programming her calc will remember you from one of your pics. 0x5
Laughing Oh man, how funny would that be?
that would be crazy. I don't blog at all, nor do I see the need to, and if I ever do, probably do like blog.rivereye.net or something.
I have to agree with rivereye. Why reveal more personal information than you need to total strangers? If only your friends in real life will see it, just agree to hang out at the "lounge" to keep up with socialization.
true, or one and one talk with them over an IM.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours