For anyone interested, I just uploaded my entry to ticalc.org, so it should show up on the site reasonably soon. Have fun with it, and suggestions are perfectly welcome.
Excellent. Have you been working on the optimizations Rivereye mentioned?
yeah, there are some in the notes, along with some other things that should be done. Btw, if you want help on the label elimination, let us know.
Yeah, we have a lot of experience with helping people avoid the curse of the lbl. Smile
Yes we do. Figuring out all the lbls/gotos in JDodge19 would make anyone ready to help. Laughing
something1990 wrote:
Yes we do. Figuring out all the lbls/gotos in JDodge19 would make anyone ready to help. 0x5
Ooooh, yeah, can't argue with you on that one. Very Happy
rivereye wrote:
Elfprince13: Download
size (5): 5
optimization (10): 10
features (bonus): 0
functionality (20): 10 (shows potential though)
speed (5): 4
graphics (5): 5
misc (30): 15
total: 49
notes: no game play availible from I can tell, ran Today's Daily Sudoku through (level easy), and said that the puzzle had more than one solution at the third block.

lol, not bad for a 2 hour job.....

It did work on the puzzles I tried it with, but I didn't really have Internet access while I was writing it so I had trouble testing.
hey, thats ok, it shows a lot of potential though.
thanks.
like I said earlier, all were great, and I did enjoy the chance to use them.
Indeed. I noticed that The Tari released his on ticalc.org, and ironically the adjacent file was another Sudoku solver, one which would have been eligible for the contest had the author known about it. :/

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours