What idea should I choose?
Option 1
 66%  [ 2 ]
Option 2
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

I am joining the contest, M̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶f̶o̶r̶m̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶m̶o̶r̶r̶o̶w̶.̶ Though i'm not really confident about it Neutral
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Voting (just choose):
    Option 1: Calculator in a 3d space where you can play multiple mini-games and you have to try your best to not let it overheat.
    Option 2: Survival game based off heat.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Info:

Option 1: ~
      Option 2: Survival game

▪ Art-Style: Low-poly.
        ▪ Language: Javascript
        ▪ Main plot: survive party up, and kill Smile.
        ▪ Multiplayer is going to be made using socket.js/socket.io, which thank god has a good api.
        ▪ Server-based map generation.
        ▪ Chats ~ using socket.js/socket.io
        ▪ My server might be hosted on heroku or
        glitch
        ▪ You get to ally with other players in your clan (partys).
        ▪ When you kill someone you get a random item out of their inventory but they keep the rest...
        ▪ No hacking is tolerated…
        ▪ Physics are going to be made using the ammo.js lib or cannon.js lib
        ▪ you will have 4 statuses [radiation, warmth, hydration, hunger]
        ▪ might consider adding distance fog for rendering.

No screenshots of progress yet…
That's okay! You'll learn quite a bit as you program. It's quite normal to not be very confident/feel like you're in over your head, but just remember that if something looks "impossible" - it's probably not, and you can ask for help here. Cemetech is full of people with lots of experience coding, and they can help you.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours