Well, I want to clean up my signature a bit, though I still wanted to have my projects all listed out... This will also include projects that are not even started yet, and for those already completed. For those projects listed that has 100%, it means there is a good chance I won't be coming back to that project, and should be considered finished.

Calc Projects

AOD73: 85%

AODR 83+: 10%

AODV 83+: 0%

AOD86: 0%

AODR 89: 0% (C Project)

Final Fantasy Magics End 83+: 85%

Graphical RPG Starter Kit 83+: 0%

Hex2Sprite 83+: 100%

LCARS Ship Library 83: 100%

LCARS Ship Library 83+: 100%

LCARS Ship Library 89: 100%

Pokemon Purple 83+ BASIC: 4%

Pokemon Purple 83+ ASM: 0%

RPG Starter Kit 83+: 99%

Sprite2Hex 83+: 100%

Star Trek 83: 85%

Star Trek 83+: 25%

TI-City 83+: 5%

TIFC 83: 100%

TIFC 83+: 100%

Site Projects:

Archives: 10%

Tutorials: 15%

Projects pages: 5%

Assist in an online manual for the 83+: classified
!!!!!! HOLY CRAP DUDE>>>>
Only 24 projects? Rolling Eyes
oh wow. I haven't even had that many projects in my entire time I have been in the community.
bfr wrote:
Only 24 projects? Rolling Eyes

Hehe, I didn't list some of the other 86 ideas I have, but for now, I have enough to do. Very Happy

elfprince: lol, now do you see why my abilities in php arent growing all that fast? Evil or Very Mad
You're making Star Trek programs but no Stargate programs? Rolling Eyes New seasons of the Gates are this Friday people. Don't miss it Exclamation
Heh, once I learn me some asm, a Stargate dialer is what will be on the calc. Wink

Oh yes, check it:

http://stargate.filefront.com/

Downloads>Utilities>Other

And no, I do not miss stargate for anything. Smile
Psh, n00b, only 24 projects... Wink
That site is nice. I'll go check it out more thoroughly sometime. Also, if you download the Stargate Countdown program, go into the code and where you see {19,59,59->L1, change the 19 to 20. I thought the new season would start at 8 but it actually starts at 9. Oops! Very Happy
Haha, you screwed up. Very Happy Just Joking Your program or Dan's?
It was my program. I assumed it was 8 since Stargate SG-1 always starts at 8 on Fridays, but they decided to start it at 9 instead.
Argh, how tricky of them. Well, at least you noticed in time to avoid tricking the legions of SG-1 fans with TIs out there. Smile
But I didn't notice in time. It doesn't matter though. The Science of Stargate airs at 8 anyway, so the program will notify you when that begins. Very Happy After that, it's SG-1 and then Atlantis, which you all should see. They will be awesome! Also, 1000th post! 3+141*5+9*26+53+5 Very Happy
Welcome to the Thousand Club! And that's a neat series... Shock
Where's the appropriate place to list all my projects? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Your own forum (if you have one). I don't really know, you maybe an open topic, but we don't need that riddeled with these posts.
Perhaps I need to add a .plan page feature to Cemetech...
That'd be cool. I kinda just realized though that all my ideas could be potential contest entries for tifreak8x's contest. It's just that the range of difficulty is really great, so I probably won't get to any of the harder ones until I get some experience by finishing my first one.
I think certain other members may need to learn that same lesson... *cough* lafferjm *cough*
Well, over the course of the next few days, I will be going through all my older files, cleaning up the readmes and what not, since some point back to my earliest web pages (On freewebs.com!!) So expect all the files that I have to suddenly appear on ticalc and calcgames all at once...

Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours