Do you support Net Neutrality?
I support Net Neutrality.
 88%  [ 8 ]
I do not support Net Neutrality. (Please post why)
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Although Alex made and excellent official announcement, it got buried by a series of other announcements. This is why I'm making another statement to save net neutrality.

Today is one of the best days to convince the FCC to save Net Neutrality. A campaign called BattleForTheNet (The site takes a little while to load) is hosting an widespread event today backed by over 200 companies and sites! These include Spotify, Amazon, Codecademy, Netflix, and DuckDuckGo.

Why should you help save net neutrality?
If net neutrality isn't around, any site can be: throttled back so it takes forever to load, completely blocked, or you get charged just to view it! And just because you don't have Comcast, Verizon, or AT&T don't assume you're safe. There is nothing stopping your ISP (internet service provider) from deciding to throttling back websites without notifying you. Even Cemetech could potentially be effected possibly forcing Kerm to pay even more to keep Cemetech running!

Why should I vote?
Every vote counts, without people's support, we wouldn't be able to defeat:
SOPA
PIPA
CISPA
ACTA
TPP
ITU
CISPA again
TAFTA

In conclusion, I strongly urge you to click the link below and write a letter (of any length) to the FCC and congress stating that you strongly support net neutrality backed by Title 2 ovesight of ISP's. Even if you don't know what to write don't worry, there's already a default well written letter there for you!

WRITE YOUR LETTER HERE

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours