Wow, seems like a week ago that you were counting down to 500. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Wow, seems like a week ago that you were counting down to 500. Smile

I guess Laughing (*gasp* I forgot the countdown to 600! Razz )

Anyways, back on topic:

So Cemetech now has ages from 13 to 22, cool! I bet more people are going to start coming here soon at the lower age level.

What are those numbers? Confused
calc84maniac wrote:
What are those numbers? Confused

0x5, my countdown to 700 posts Laughing

You're getting really close... Smile
That would be a "count-up", wouldn't it? Very Happy
He made it to 700 Laughing

I remember when my post count was actually higher than Kerm's...then he suspended my account for a few days (something along the lines of me getting too off topic or something, but we all know the real reason Razz)
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
He made it to 700 0x5

I remember when my post count was actually higher than Kerm's...then he suspended my account for a few days (something along the lines of me getting too off topic or something, but we all know the real reason Razz)
Laughing I remember that, I had modified the database to put you higher as a joke, then suspended your account for an unrelated reason iirc.
lol ult dev - btw, how are you managing 9 words per post? o.0

You need to join the rest of us and start spamming longer messages Razz

I should start counting how many posts till I hit 3,000 Wink (or maybe I should count to 150,000 words....)
Quote:
I remember that, I had modified the database to put you higher as a joke, then suspended your account for an unrelated reason iirc.

Quote:
You need to join the rest of us and start spamming longer messages

I hate long posts >_< They should be short-and-concise.
I really do not see how Kerm has such a low word count relative to his posts Neutral I mean you make all of those looooong posts about your projects and stuff - and then your normal posts you still have an ok amount of words... Oh well, the fact is, it is almost sad for Kllrnohj to have half as many words but roughly 1/7 the posts Evil or Very Mad
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
I hate long posts >_< They should be short and concise.

Yeah, but even that really short post is STILL longer than 9 words Razz

@Harq: I believe thats because most of Kerm's posts (and even of some of the older members) are from other forums that Kerm has carried over - although the posts themselves weren't carried over, just the number of posts
There's only 8 words in my previous post Razz
Kllrnohj wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
I hate long posts >_< They should be short and concise.

Yeah, but even that really short post is STILL longer than 9 words Razz

@Harq: I believe thats because most of Kerm's posts (and even of some of the older members) are from other forums that Kerm has carried over - although the posts themselves weren't carried over, just the number of posts

That explains it perfectly (I almost have as many words as Ultimate Dev'r, and he has almost 5 times as many posts)
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
There's only 8 words in my previous post Razz

>.< I counted each hypen-seperated-words as an individual word rather than as one, oops (but the >_< would still be counted as a "word" methinks... not sure if Kerm has it restricted to only alphanumeric, but I would guess just all white space seperated items)

@Harq: Please delete any parts of the quote you aren't using. Aka, you only should have quoted the "@harq...." part, not the entire thing. This avoids both quote pyramids AND confusion as to what part you are refering to specifically
Yep, that counted =D
Do note edits don't show up immediately, but rather at the next recount (or at least thats how Kerm told me it worked before - not sure if he changed that or not)
Kllrnohj wrote:
Do note edits don't show up immediately, but rather at the next recount (or at least thats how Kerm told me it worked before - not sure if he changed that or not)

I know, but I counted before and after the original post.
Kllrnohj wrote:
That is correct; it is not changed. I do recount every couple of weeks or so just to keep it kinda up-to-date. And yes, my wordcount is artificially low because about four thousand of my posts are on the old forum.
You still have 14000 posts on this forum though Laughing
Harq wrote:
You still have 14000 posts on this forum though 0x5
True indeed, true dat. Therefore my actual average per post is somewhere around 17 words/post. You see, I too am a concise persion.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 6 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours