» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sage Orator wrote:
Just for clarification the contest ends at 10:59 pm ET on August 30 or at 10:59 ET on August 31?

Well, for one thing that is 11:59 central is not the 31'st yet...
well the next minute is so...
On the 31st, as in, I will check on the first of September for these programs.

Also, times are Central I believe (due to server location).
rivereye wrote:
On the 31st, as in, I will check on the first of September for these programs.

Also, times are Central I believe (due to server location).
\
Ok thanks, gives me an extra day than I had planned for.

Oops yeah, gives me even more time than I had planned for.
Yup, 11:59:59 CT 08/31/06 is the deadline for contest submissions. 12:00:00 CT 09/01/06 is too late. Smile
ok, the clock is ticking. Time to finish entries up and submit them (remember to double check all the rules). I have a trip to the UP tommorow, and I hope these will keep me entertained on the way up.
I too look forward to the entries. Only 2 hours and 9 minutes left, people! Smile
Got mine in just in time. a computer wouldn't let me zip it correctly. Mad Not as good as I would like it to be, nowhere near, but I'm decently satisfyed concidering the 100 hours I had availabe to work on it. Can't wait to see everyone else's!
Two entries received, one from Sage Orator, one from Sanchez (Something1990)?
Yup, that would be Something1990 (I clicked his ticalc author link)
I believed that was his name, hence my suspicion. I had thought there would be at least 3 entries. Sad
Yeah, what happened to Harq? I thought he was in the contest...
calc84maniac wrote:
Yeah, what happened to Harq? I thought he was in the contest...
Perhaps his email didn't make it through yet? I sure hope he's got an entry to submit. Confused
I don't see a zip on Sage Orator's submission. Maybe I am out of it.
Someone submitted twice, with the zip in the second email. I disremember which one of them it was though.
it was something. Only one email I saw had a zip in it (double check me, and if I am wrong, Kerm, send them to my gmail account).
Yeah like I said my computer wouldn't let me zip. It's working fine now if you want me to resubmit it.

Harq has his memory cleared and some problems motivating himself a couple days ago.
I'll take it. I am considering maybe extending this contest another 15 days or something, but I need to talk it over with Kerm and think some more.
I think a 15-day extension would be an excellent idea. If you'd like, PM me a news article and I'll post it. If not, I'll write one myself.
I just sent it. I would absolutly love to have 15 more days to work on this.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 9
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours