I have recently learned about the coveted ti-92 plus module and out of sheer boredom I looked it up on ebay and found it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ti-92-Plus-Module-W-ti-92-graphing-calculator-Back-slide-cover-HTF/352269866355?epid=92877385&hash=item5204eb9573:g:EzcAAOSwU91acsod

I would like to try it out in my TI-92 II but $300 is a bit steep for my budget, at least in my naive opinion. Should I wait for another opportunity or ask seller a question? What do they go for on ebay at other times? If it is definitely worth $300, I'll pass the offer.
Or you could get this one for only $20.

I would not buy the one you linked in your post, that's way too high of a price for a (classic yes) but quite old calculator. Not even the brand new TI Nspires cost that much. EDIT: I just noticed the one you linked isn't even a 'plus' version, look at the top where it says TI-92, there's no Plus next to it like the one I linked. I would suggest reporting that item for incorrect product information. Either the picture is wrong or they don't know how to read. Either way they are scamming you with that $300 price.

Try looking through some search results to find a better deal than $300. Smile
The Plus module is very hard to find indeed, but 300USD is outrageously expensive.
For much less than that, you could buy a V200, which has more Flash memory than the 92+ (and 89), has a smaller form factor, and can run a newer OS.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours