Does anyone here play Minecraft CTM maps?

I really enjoy them, even though I'm not great at them. I regularly play standard Survival on Hard difficulty without dying too often, but I've found that I often have to play on Easy difficulty on CTM maps to give myself a chance of not dying 20-30 times Razz

I really enjoy the series by RenderXR, which you can find here if anyone's interested. The 4th entry, Corona Trials, is a good introduction to the genre for people who haven't tried CTM maps before Smile

I've love to build a Minecraft CTM map inspired by Banchor eventually, but for starters I'll just have a go at creating a short CTM for practice; I don't want to bite off more than I can chew!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours