What do you think about the project so far? ( 1 - 3 )
 23%  [ 3 ]
 23%  [ 3 ]
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Hello Cemetech,
I was thinking about make a shell that looked like the android application screen.
also this will be made in ICE.
I wanted it to look like this: https://i.pinimg.com/236x/56/09/a3/5609a317687ead5d82f7911c202113f3--lollipops-android.jpg
but without the Navigation buttons. The problem that I have is the size of the Calculator screen
and of course it will not have WiFi and no downloading apps.

To Do
Loading Android screen
Make GUI
Display time
Display programs and program names
Run Basic Prgms and Asm Prgm

Please make sure to answer the poll at the top and leave a comment
on a rate 1 -3
Alvajoy123 wrote:
Hello Cemetech,
I was thinking about make a shell that looked like the android application screen.
I wanted it to look like this: https://i.pinimg.com/236x/56/09/a3/5609a317687ead5d82f7911c202113f3--0x5-android.jpg
but without the Navigation buttons. The problem that I have is the size of the Calculator screen
and of course it will not have WiFi and no downloading apps.

To Do
Loading Android screen
Make GUI
Display time
Display programs and program names
Run Basic Prgms and Asm Prgm

Please make sure to answer the poll at the top and leave a comment

This sounds cool to make but I have one issue.

I have been following your posts, first about Linux TNU, then about Master Shell, and finally about this Android Shell CE (ASC). My problem is your lack of commitment to a project. I stall my projects and resume them and you can do that too, but the problem is that your projects are too similar. I think you should work on a project for a little while BEFORE posting in the community. That way, if you decide to stop, you have (hopefully) not posted in the community yet. That's just my two cents and I mean no offense, but I think you need to stick to a single project for a while.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours