SAX isn't working on my iPhone SE nor my Surface Book. It doesn't work with Firefox, safari, DuckDuckGo or Edge. It was working fine yesterday night. I've tried restarting the applications, restarting my devices, and refreshing the page.
The console outputs

XML parsing error : syntax error
Line number 1, column 50:

Is this just me? I would've assumed a topic like this would've be posted sooner if it was affecting everyone. Confused

Edit: I'm also getting storage errors when trying to post.
Just use IRC Smile

This is happening to me too though. Hopefully it gets fixed soon, and I’m sure it will, as I do still find sax very useful on occasion.
People who use sax are silly. Also it's called sax-ng.
I can't use IRC because my stupid WiFi blocks it; SAX is my only way to chat. Sad
Thanks for the helpful replies, Michael and Mateo, that really helps. Anyway, we're already aware of it, and hope to get it fixed soon. Why can't you connect to IRC? Did you try Freenode, Efnet, IRCCloud and more things?
With SAX, apparently PMs are broken as well. What could be the problem?
Server disk was full. I have remedied the problem.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours