*bump*

That's right - 75 kills and 5 deaths. I pwn. And yes, I got, in order, Killing Spree, Rampage, Dominating, and Godlike.
So this was against bots set on easy, right? Razz
Kllrnohj wrote:
So this was against bots set on easy, right? Razz
Ten of 'em. Smile And I was playing Morpheus3, the map that my friends and I play the most, so I'm quite familiar with it. I can usually beat bots set to Inhuman (second-highest level), but not Godlike (highest level).
I see you got 100% efficiency with both the ion painter and redeemer Razz
Harq wrote:
I see you got 100% efficiency with both the ion painter and redeemer Razz
And, surprisingly, the assault rifle. Gotta love Unreal Tournament. Very Happy
What the!? Omg, you are right, you got 17 kills with the assault rifle Laughing

Please tell me you just used it to finish them off (of course these were on the novice level... Wink )

Oh, and by the way

00110001 00110000 00110000 00110000
01110000 01101111 01110011 01110100 01110011 00100001

061 060 060 060 040 160 157 163 164 163 041

3130303020706f73747321

----------------------------------Get it yet?------------------------------------

KermMartian wrote:
I can usually beat bots set to Inhuman (second-highest level), but not Godlike (highest level).

I used to do kill bots on God Like, but I have the demo. It's been a year since I've played it, and recently unistalled the demo, need space.

Now my PC won't turn on so I can't get my skills up and show you what I used to be able to do ~_~. I do have a picture of getting a 'Holy Poop' in some map. All bots against me. Yes I cheated. But I wanted to see what the highest award/said title you could get. Gotta love god mode + redeemer. XD. I really should get the whole game now.

@Harq; Congratz!
some18kanal0n3 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
I can usually beat bots set to Inhuman (second-highest level), but not Godlike (highest level).

Now my PC won't turn on so I can't get my skills up and show you what I used to be able to do ~_~. I do have a picture of getting a 'Holy Poop' in some map. All bots against me.

@Harq; Congratz!

As far as I know there is no "holy poop" killings spree thing. I have used the mutator that has a sentinel on steroids (can be upgraded, most powerful gun is 1 hit kill, and with all the other upgrades it always hits). I get kills for the sentinel, so using cheats (pause time, to test it I was vs. like 20 bots in face 3). After I assembled it it was hilarious. All of the bots would run out at once within range and I would all of a sudden have a HOLY SHIT kill and WICKED SICK Razz

Wikipedia wrote:
Multi Kills:
Double Kill — 2 kills, each no more than three seconds apart
Multi Kill — 3 such kills
Mega Kill — 4 such kills
Ultra Kill — 5 such kills
Monster Kill — 6 such kills
Ludicrous Kill!!! — 7 such kills
Holy Shit! — 8 or more kills
Killing Sprees:
Killing Spree — 5 kills without a death or suicide
Rampage — 10 kills
Dominating — 15 kills
Unstoppable — 20 kills
Godlike — 25 kills
Wicked Sick — 30 kills
Weapon Specific:
Flak Monkey — 15 kills with flak cannon primary
Combo Whore — 15 kills shock combos
Headhunter — 15 kills by headshot
Road Rampage — 15 kills by running vehicles over enemies
[/quote]
Harq, welcome to the land of those crazy enough to have over 1000 posts here at Cemetech.
I cannot resist posting this

and yes, that is me, I was glancing to see whether I would level up after this quest and I saw 1337 pop up Evil or Very Mad It must be a sign (the ironic thing is that earlier today I died for the first time losing my chance at the survivor title =\ )
Wow. I thought I was the only person who partied with henchies Very Happy
foamy3 wrote:

It's just easier, plus if I get called away they won't yell at me and leave Laughing
Harq wrote:
foamy3 wrote:

It's just easier, plus if I get called away they won't yell at me and leave 0x5

Word
KermMartian wrote:
*bump*
That's right - 75 kills and 5 deaths. I pwn. And yes, I got, in order, Killing Spree, Rampage, Dominating, and Godlike.

Your not that special Razz

94 kills 5 deaths (2 suicides, once was because of my redeemer Laughing )
Maybe I would have died less if I did not like sneaking up on bots and using the shield gun attack on them Very Happy
I've gotten these in a single game. I would have done better, but one of my opponents was a human who was stalking me. Razz

7x Double Kill — 2 kills, each no more than three seconds apart
1x Multi Kill — 3 such kills

5x Killing Spree — 5 kills without a death or suicide
3x Rampage — 10 kills
2x Dominating — 15 kills
1x Unstoppable — 20 kills
1x Godlike — 25 kills

Another game, in addition to my other rewards, I got:
Flak Monkey — 15 kills with flak cannon primary
How about you guys start comparing pics of real skill? Playing bots on easy is about as weak as you can get...

Hell, just bragging about high score when you are playing against bots at all is weak, regardless of difficulty

Post some online or LAN scores, them be more impressive Smile
I'm sure Harq and I will go head-to-head again, but for now, here's some more pwnsomeosity vs. bots. The jake one was on a different computer, hence jake:

Why I pwn at sniping.
31 novice bots, DM-US-PunkyKitchenSnipeHunt, kill limit = 100.

Today I played "how many can I get in 15 minutes?" Turns out the answer is 231. Just for reference, the next highest-ranked player had 19. Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours