Ah, that's why then. 1.1 had a lot of problems.
Yah, I was going to say, I have never had any problems with it. Though I think my older brother had problems when he had his TI-83p. It was about a year or 2 ago.
Garage is done, and Dealer is being worked on. I have planned to include a new car and a used car, the new car coming with all stage 1 upgrades, costing more, but the used car costing less, but having the change of having upgraded parts (or some parts missing, rendering the car useless until you buy them)
Do you have a BETA that we might be able to test? This sounds really nice. I like the concept, and how it sounds. Some Screenies and a BETA would be really nice.
Thank you for the compliments, but I haven't implemented even 1/4 of the features yet. The only thing that I have finished is the garage, the new car engine and the used car engine. I am going to at least finish the dealer section before i release it.
OK. Have you worked on the actual racing part of it at all yet?
I think not. He said he had only finished the Garage Wink .
Racing. You just had to bring that up. Razz I seriously don't know what i am going to do, but it would be really cool if you had to get a reaction time, and at the end it shows your 60ft, mph, quarter mile time, stuff like that like the real drag strips do. I am probably going to release what I have pretty soon because of the complicated nature of this program and I am definately going to have to have someone come behind me and optimize it.
Yeah, sounds like that's going to be your biggest challenge. Well, I know we'll all be willing to help you optimize when it's time.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours