who else wishes they were there? did you here about the IPv6 refrigerator? of course if I went the school administrators would never trust me near a computer again....
Shock Holy randomness, batman! I've heard of the IPv6 refrigerator, but defcon14 = wtf...
you know what defcon14 is dont you? its being held right now...and the IPv6 refrigerator is there.
Oh, the convention. I thought you were referring to some kind of 14th level defcon alarm.
KermMartian wrote:
Oh, the convention. I thought you were referring to some kind of 14th level defcon alarm.

Confused in the context of a website populated primarily by programmers, I though it would be somewhat obvious...that and the reference to the IPv6 refrigerator...
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Confused in the context of a website populated primarily by programmers, I though it would be somewhat obvious...that and the reference to the IPv6 refrigerator...
I had of course heard of the IPv6 fridge, but the Defcon was new to me; I had heard of it once or twice, but I wasn't really sure what it was, so I didn't make the connection.
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

I had of course heard of the IPv6 fridge, but the Defcon was new to me; I had heard of it once or twice, but I wasn't really sure what it was, so I didn't make the connection.

only the world's largest hacker (the full spectrum of 'em) conference.
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

That's a shock that you've never heard of it before, Kerm. Neutral

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours