Hey Guys,

So basically, every time somebody makes a new post, decides to submit a new rating, or writes a new review for a program, it shows up in the SAX Chat. This can be frustrating to those having a conversation about a program or anything. It can become very annoying (Even though I am sometimes guilty of interrupting people's chats). Perhaps we can have a tick box of whether or not it should show up in the chat. Alternatively, we could make a new, smaller chat widget above the SAX which only shows whenever there is a new post, review, or rating. The right side of Cemetech is empty, perhaps we could put the new widget there.
Just use IRC: https://irccloud.com

Name: Efnet
Hostname: efnet.port80.se
Port: 6667
Channel: #cemetech
This won't work out for the simple reason that when someone posts a post, submits a rating or something, Cemetech pushes a message to #cemetech, and then saxjax reads that message and displays it in SAX. That's why messages appear first in IRC, then SAX.
Download Hexchat
and use this to enter in to the chat:

MateoConLechuga wrote:
Name: Efnet
Hostname: efnet.port80.se
Port: 6667
Channel: #cemetech
Wait why does MateoC say I should use IRC if the same thing happens on IRC?
rohanmodi wrote:

Because they aren't nearly as annoying, and you can have private conversations if needed.
rohanmodi wrote:

if you use IRC you can private message them Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours