You may have seen that we've announced 1.13. Now, we're announcing the launch for this Wednesday, November 7th, at 6pm Eastern Time or 3pm Pacific. We hope to see you there!

You can currently join the server and explore spawn. On Wednesday we'll be letting everyone out of spawn to start building. So come join the celebration and festivities.

If you're on Discord or IRC, the command to get the current list of players is !list.
Just want to make sure everyone's aware that we'll be launching the server in less than an hour and a half!
Awesome! I'll be jumping on in around 8 hours or so. I'm looking forward to exploring spawn and then roaming out into the wild to find somewhere to start a home Smile
Hooray! We had a pretty well-attended launch, with 13 players online at the peak. I think we investigated much of the current 3500x3500 world, and I know that people are moving up the tech tree. We also discovered a few exciting issues that we're solving. Looking forward to seeing you all online.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours