No, this isn't for TIFW, I need something better to display my pics of wrecks and what not. I don't plan on making the site anything spectacular, but I need a host that gives a good chunck of bw per month, with a reasonable amount of space, for free. I thought there were some listed at one point, but I cannot seem to find the links anymore, and was hoping some of you might know what they were...
How about this site?
http://www.5gigs.com/
o.O does that give you 5 gb of storage? (or bandwidth...?)

P.S. Just from link, 5
oh wow, that does seem to be a really good deal. O_O

Looks like that is where I will start hosting all the pics. Very Happy
5gigs is the best free host I know of. 80MB store, 5gig bandwith. (UTI member hosting is good too 500MB of each, but its only for Members).

@tifreak: watch out for their TOS if you do that.
well, their signup form is down, so I can not do anything now anyways... And I am a mod at UTI, but I am assuming that they would want it to be calc related, or at least technology related... oh well, I will see when they get their form up...
I bet they wouldn't mind to much, but I am not sure...

P.S. 5
Heck, you can't even buy any space on 5gigs... something about credit card fraud or something, so they took down that script as well... >.< Oh well, I am sure there are other hosts out there...
Let's see. How about awardspace?
http://www.awardspace.com/free_web_hosting.html
That one looks promising. Smile Thanks.
No problem. That's where lafferjm ended up as well, if you recall.
hehe, I have slept since then. Wink

I tried logging in, and man is their stuff slow... gave up after waiting 5 minutes and got no-where...
tifreak8x wrote:

I tried logging in, and man is their stuff slow... gave up after waiting 5 minutes and got no-where...
orly? Huh, I haven't heard of that problem with them before. I guess it's back to the drawing board for now then.
Click
Power Search
KermMartian wrote:
tifreak8x wrote:

orly? Huh, I haven't heard of that problem with them before. I guess it's back to the drawing board for now then.

I got signed up, just cant get signed in... I will try later tonight, on my other compy.
@bfr: I've seen that first link before; it's quite a good resource.
i don't see why you wouldn't just pay a lil to get your own domain. I use dreamhost and thanks to Luquado(bl dude- musician) i got a whole year of hosting for $10. i got tons of space it was a good deal. If anyone is intrested PM me and i'll give you the code to get the same deal
Erm, I think this already got resolved a few weeks ago, not positive though.
Is it just me, or does the timestamp on all posts lack a numerical date?

Quote:
Posted: 03:19 AM CthGMT Thursday, August Post subject:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Is it just me, or does the timestamp on all posts lack a numerical date?

Quote:
Posted: 03:19 AM CthGMT Thursday, August Post subject:

it used to do that to me. not since I became an admin though.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours