Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
It's my birthday! (tomorrow Razz )

Thank you all for all your support, teachings, and the fun I've had here so far!
I hope to continue it all for the forseeable future!

For any of those wondering, I will be 18 tomorrow, on February 15/2019. Since I live in Alberta, Canada, I will be an adult Very Happy
It's so nerve wracking though... so many things will change forever... Crying

Happy valentine's day, by the way Razz
Happy Birthday!

When you posted I thought that your birthday was today, but seems you like to post early Razz.

Good luck in you post-18 endeavours, If I am not mistaken 18 is the legal drinking age in Canada, so have fun with that Razz. Anyways, I believe you will do just fine!
LAX18 wrote:
Happy Birthday!

When you posted I thought that your birthday was today, but seems you like to post early Razz.

Good luck in you post-18 endeavours, If I am not mistaken 18 is the legal drinking age in Canada, so have fun with that Razz. Anyways, I believe you will do just fine!

Very Happy Thank you!
Yes, the age of adulthood (smoking, drinking, voting, etc) is 18 in Alberta.

B-Day Rant:
Marijuana is legal at 18 in Canada. The real contradiction though is the government advertising that it isn't safe until 25. Neutral Confused
They probably mean that at age 18 your brain is still developing, but at age 25 you’re already going down hill so it doesn’t matter anymore.
dave1707 wrote:
They probably mean that at age 18 your brain is still developing, but at age 25 you’re already going down hill so it doesn’t matter anymore.
Ha!

Merry early birthday Beck!
It's the 15th here - happy birthday!

Enjoy Smile.
TheLastMillennial wrote:
dave1707 wrote:
Ha!

Merry early birthday Beck!

Lmfao dave1707

Thank you TheLastMillenial! Very Happy
Thank you too tr1p1ea!
Happy early birthday Beck Very Happy
mr womp womp wrote:
Happy early birthday Beck Very Happy

Thank you! Very Happy
Happy birthday!

(it's my birthday today Razz one day apart)

Happy Valentine's day too!
jcgter777 wrote:
Happy birthday!

(it's my birthday today Razz one day apart)

Happy Valentine's day too!

Thank you! Very Happy
Surprised Happy Birthday Jcgter!
Smile Happy Valentines day as well!
Happy birthday! Hope there's cool stuff Very Happy
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Happy birthday! Hope there's cool stuff Very Happy

I hope so too Very Happy It is my 18th!
Already said happy birthday and hung out with you for the day but just wanted to add to the thread!
Happy Birthday Beck am so happy for!!
Also thanks for the help with ICE!!
Alvajoy123 wrote:
Happy Birthday Beck am so happy for!!
Also thanks for the help with ICE!!

SeeGreatness wrote:
Already said happy birthday and hung out with you for the day but just wanted to add to the thread!

Thank you! Very Happy

Makes my day to know that my fellow Cemetechians are people of the celebratory kind! Very Happy
Happy Birthday young man...

I am 53 (as of late January), and young in spirit yet starting to feel the drag of doggedness...

Hind sight is 20/20 and had I known I would have never had swiped Marlboro cigarettes from Tommy's dad at the age of eight..

I would have stayed in school and earned a higher degree while I was still smart and could easily remember.

Use hearing protection and safety glasses anytime there is the slightest possibility, Safety is No Accident. And lift with your knees...

Always, have a positive 'Can Do' attitude and then do it... Procrastination is like masturbation, the only one getting screwed is yourself.

Don't listen to a thing I just said.
I never did when told this in my youth... I have no regrets, only things I would have done differently...

Cheers!
FabricGATOR wrote:
Happy Birthday young man...

I am 53 (as of late January,and young in spirit yet starting to feel the drag of doggedness...

Hind sight is 20/20 and had I known I would have never had swiped Marlboro cigarettes from Tommy's dad at the age of eight..

I would have stayed in school and earned a higher degree while I was still smart and could easily remember.

Use hearing protection and safety glasses anytime there is the slightest possibility, Safety is No Accident. And lift with your knees...

Always, have a positive 'Can Do' attitude and then do it... Procrastination is like a, the only one getting screwed is yourself.

Don't listen to a thing I just said.
I never did when told this in my youth... I have no regrets, only things I would have done differently...

Cheers!

Thank you for the advice.
I appreciate it Smile
Happy birthday beckadam!

I have been enjoying following the development of your projects on Discord and even assisting with some bug testing!
I hope to see many more great projects to go with IcyCraft CE, BASM-3, BCEDF, and BOSshell in the future!
Happy birthday! Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours