So,
I was told to make one of these introduction posts in the welcome e-mail, and I guess I will. I'm a high school student who doesn't do much outside of school other than singing and drawing. I tend to draw some nature art on my trusty TI-84 Plus CE and share it with my friends by means of an Instagram. I haven't done much programming for practically anything, with the most complicated thing I did with an electronic device being putting up a surround sound system for my record and CD players. I found Cemetech sometime last year and used it to get Pac-Man onto my calculator, and I also took some time to play on the Cemetech Minecraft server. Feel free to ask questions, and I'll try to get back to them.
Welcome to the community - would it be possible for you to share some of your calculator art on the forums as well?
Of course, I'll see what I can do!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours