Just posting some random pics. Smile

Couple of them are from my room, one is a sign from a friends house that I thought was amusing.

Ha, nice. Would you mind if I merged this into candids?
I like the machine. I think I should take pics of my room (I wish I could have done it before I did a radical change to it though also).
hang on a sec, and I can post up some more that are more present time... Smile
Where's your room? It looks like a basement/garage with the concrete/brick walls...
I am in the basement, where it stays cool most of the year. Smile It is better than sharing a room with a brother anyways... <.<

I cleaned things up a bit. Smile
tifreak8x wrote:
I am in the basement, where it stays cool most of the year. Smile It is better than sharing a room with a brother anyways... <.<

I cleaned things up a bit. Smile

I see (stares at bottom of second picture)
Quote:
I am in the basement, where it stays cool most of the year.

So you do live in your mother's basement Razz Just Joking

My room is hot all year long Laughing It got so bad (96F+) that I had to buy an A/C unit for my room and I leave it on its highest setting 24/7 to keep my room at a modest temperature (the unit's probably not going to last long at this rate Laughing)
Just curious, what are all of those DVDs, books, posters, ect about? Some of the books are fairly obviously about programming, but what about the rest?

Looks like a great room for a programmer! Very Happy

Wow, these emoticons are cool (the calc ones)!

Graphing Calculator TI-73 TI-83+ TI-83+ SE TI-84+ TI-84+ SE TI-86 TI-89

The only one missing here is the Star Wars one they have on AoPS.
My setup: (WARNING! BIG! Not at all dialup friendly, as the pics aren't rescaled, aka, they are still at a resolution of 2592x1944 with sizes ranging from 900kb to 1.8mb)

Overview w/ flash: http://www.kllrnohj.com/images/comp/9-5-06/img_0860.jpg

Overview w/o flash: http://www.kllrnohj.com/images/comp/9-5-06/img_0865.jpg

Closeup on new sys w/ flash: http://www.kllrnohj.com/images/comp/9-5-06/img_0861.jpg

Closeup on new sys w/o flash: http://www.kllrnohj.com/images/comp/9-5-06/img_0863.jpg
/me requests Candids merge. Smile
isn't candid supposed to be pics of people and/or of edited shots? This is more pics of computers, and aren't photoshoped/GIMP'd Smile
Wow...it seems to me that I'm the only one who keeps my room in order Laughing
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Wow...it seems to me that I'm the only one who keeps my room in order 0x5

o.0 Your room is a mess too Razz (at least, from what is visible in the pics) - I didn't take a pic of my shelve(s) w/ all my books/movies/games on it like you did though, just the main attraction Very Happy
Shock Whoa, you have so many video games! I only have 10... Crying
Quote:
o.0 Your room is a mess too Razz (at least, from what is visible in the pics) - I didn't take a pic of my shelve(s) w/ all my books/movies/games on it like you did though, just the main attraction Very Happy

Confused I have never posted a pic of my room here before...and there are no shelves in my room either Razz
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Confused I have never posted a pic of my room here before...and there are no shelves in my room either Razz

D'OH - for some reason I thought you started this thread... I think because I saw tifreak posted pics later on in the thread, so I just assumed the first ones were yours - my bad Smile I feel extra stupid cause its been the same couple of pics re-quoted over and over >.<

So post up some pics of your room already and show us how messy (er, clean) it really is Razz
b-flat wrote:
Just curious, what are all of those DVDs, books, posters, ect about? Some of the books are fairly obviously about programming, but what about the rest?

Looks like a great room for a programmer! Very Happy

Wow, these emoticons are cool (the calc ones)!

Graphing Calculator TI-73 TI-83+ TI-83+ SE TI-84+ TI-84+ SE TI-86 TI-89

The only one missing here is the Star Wars one they have on AoPS.

The movies are all random, there is some anime, scifi, and medieval... as for the books, those are my favorite reads, by Terry Goodkind, and R.A. Salvatore. Smile

And I will have you know that this is the cleanest my room has been in a long time... You should see my brothers room, that is a disastor area... suprised FEMA hasn't been in to help with clean up... Razz
tifreak8x wrote:
And I will have you know that this is the cleanest my room has been in a long time... You should see my brothers room, that is a disastor area... suprised FEMA hasn't been in to help with clean up... Razz

FEMA is getting around to it, they are just a little behind schedual Very Happy
I noticed that gameCube cowering under the second monitor... Laughing

Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours