This new revision of the HP Prime came out in 2018 according to Wikipedia and it supposedly has twice the memory of the older version. Unfortunately, I can't find a US reseller. Does anyone know of a US dealer? Thanks.
Sadly, there is no US reseller yet. The G2 isn't even released in France to the best of my knowledge. You'll need to buy it from a Dutch retailer (you'll need a translator to read the website) I personally got my HP Prime G2 from this site. Including shipping, you'll probably be spending around $160 which is actually a very good value considering the TI 84 Plus CE at your local Walmart can run for over $150! Rolling Eyes
Thanks for the information. IF I don't use the calculator for programming or 3D visualization, do I need the extra speed/memory?
If you're not going to program or do 3D stuff or any other intensive tasks, then the G1 should be perfectly fine for you.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours