Yes, that does seem also like a good idea, but I would like to cover a simple game that has not yet been uploaded to cemetech. Tetris has already been uploaded as an assembly game.

And I have programmed tetris in ti-basic, but it is very slow, just because its ti-basic.

Although, there also is already a tetris upload to cemetech in ti-basic.

If you have any other ideas, then I would like them to be original. Smile
Stacker with different modes.
Make a text adventure rpg.
A racing game that could be a competitor to DR1VE. Might spark an interesting rivalry... (and it would push both of us to push out good new features quickly, benefiting everyone)
Quote:
Stacker with different modes.

That is very possible. I will add that in my queue. Awesome idea.

Quote:
A racing game that could be a competitor to DR1VE. Might spark an interesting rivalry... (and it would push both of us to push out good new features quickly, benefiting everyone)

That is slightly possible. I will add that to my "maybe" list.

Quote:
Make a text adventure rpg.

There are some of those out there, but I can probably make one that wont interfere with one already out there. I will also add that to my "maybe" list.

Thank you to all. I will consider all of those program ideas. I can still be open for suggestions, but I am now currently working on a few programs.
I've always wanted to see a flight simulator for the calc. Top-Gun (NES) style. Might be a bit much, but would be a cool project. I would download it for sure.
Hello everyone, it's been a while since the last post on this forum, but I am open to any more cool program ideas. I want an idea for ti-basic and an idea for the CE using toolchain. I am a later beginner in programming, so any ideas that are simple yet fun will get me to work!

And also, make sure the game is not already on cemetech before you post your suggestion! I want something original!
This might be a bit much but an emulator on the calculator. There will be a lot of problems with this but someone else might be able to do this Smile
https://github.com/calc84maniac/tiboyce

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours