At the top it says calc programming -> c/c++. Now I didn’t think you could program the calc with c++, but this directory title intrigues me. So can you? Are there c++ ti 84 pce libs? If so sign me up Surprised
C++ is only available for the Nspire currently. The current C toolchain is a version of C89 (with some issues). There is work, principally by Jacobly, being done on an LLVM backend for the eZ80 CPU that produces assembly. It isn't ready yet but you could build it manually if you know what you're doing. The repo is here. Check the issues for information You can also try it with TI Planet Project Builder here but you have to select Build from LLVM ASM under the Build button dropdown. You can also compare ASM outputs from the two compilers there.
UDXS wrote:
C++ is only available for the Nspire currently. The current C toolchain is a version of C89 (with some issues). There is work, principally by Jacobly, being done on an LLVM backend for the eZ80 CPU that produces assembly. It isn't ready yet but you could build it manually if you know what you're doing. The repo is here. Check the issues for information You can also try it with TI Planet Project Builder here but you have to select Build from LLVM ASM under the Build button dropdown. You can also compare ASM outputs from the two compilers there.

whooooooooo... never done asm so almost all of that went over my head

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours