Please explain it to me. I don't understand this because i'm only in grade 10 and am not an expert in space science.

Those christians who believe that don't fully believe the bible (not questioning their faith, just their belief in the book of genesis.)

And mateo you didn't answer most of my questions from earlier
IceWorks wrote:
Please explain it to me. I don't understand this because i'm only in grade 10 and am not an expert in space science.

Basically two black holes collided from stars formed a few billions of years after the big bang and we were able to see the "ripples" they created in the fabric of space from the energy released by the collision.

IceWorks wrote:
Those christians who believe that don't fully believe the bible (not questioning their faith, just their belief in the book of genesis.)

This is what is known as a "No true scotsman" fallacy.
Ok i think i got the jist of it thanks Very Happy
A true christian is someone who believes that the bible is the infallible word of God, Believes jesus came to save the world from God's righteous wrath and God is the one true God.

There I think I got it. Correct me if I am wrong, that sums it up
IceWorks wrote:
A true christian is someone who believes that the bible is the infallible word of God, Believes jesus came to save the world from God's righteous wrath and God is the one true God.

There I think I got it. Correct me if I am wrong, that sums it up

Why does Jesus need to save us from Himself? Since you know, Jesus is God.
Jesus saved us from Satan and sin, not himself.
In order to be saved you need to be in trouble. If jesus is God like you said then he is in no trouble from anyone
ProgrammerBobSmith wrote:

But sin is just transgressions against God.

And Satan is currently in Hell being punished by God, so why did Jesus need to save us?
Can any person who is arguing evolution or atheism please inform me why they don't go around killing people? What tells you what is right or wrong? How could the first man have any instinct to follow any moral code without the Creator giving him one?
Can any person who is arguing evolution or atheism please inform me why they don't go around killing people? What tells you what is right or wrong? How could the first man have any instinct to follow any moral code without the Creator giving him one?

I kill all the people I want which is zero.

I don't kill people because I have empathy for other people, and can realize that killing them would harm their well being and life.
Jesus doesn't NEED to save us, but since we cannot save ourselves...

Jesus doesn't have to do anything for us but he loves us and sacrificed himself for us
MateoConLechuga wrote:

But sin is just transgressions against God.

And Satan is currently in Hell being punished by God, so why did Jesus need to save us?

Satan is not currently in Hell, he is in the world right now. (See Ephesians 6:12). God will a Satan to Hell after the Tribulation.
IceWorks wrote:
Jesus doesn't NEED to save us, but since we cannot save ourselves...

Jesus doesn't have to do anything for us but he loves us and sacrificed himself for us

What exactly was Jesus's sacrifice?
According to evolution there is no right or wrong because there is no absolute good (God). So now (according to evolution) We can do whatever we want because, If there's not good there's no bad. It's like laws if there is no law there is no sin. But if there's law Obeying the law is good and disobeying the law is bad
He was momentarily rejected by God as he has taken all the weight of our sins.
IceWorks wrote:
According to evelution there is no right or wrong because there is no abolute good

Correct. But I don't base my morals on "evolution", I base them on the concepts of empathy and sympathy. Humans are a social species and have gotten this far because of group support and teamwork.

IceWorks wrote:
It's like laws if there is no law there is no sin. But if there's law Obeying the law is good and disobeying the law is bad

Which is exactly why there are laws against killing people. If I kill someone, I'll most likely be killed too or at least sent to prison for life.

He was momentarily rejected by God as he has taken all the weight of our sins.

What does that mean? Since Jesus is God, he was rejected by himself?
we as humans cannot understand the trinity, but just because we don't understand doesn't mean its not true
IceWorks wrote:
we as humans cannot understand the trinity

Why do you believe stuff you don't understand?

IceWorks wrote:
but just because we don't understand doesn't mean its not true

We once didn't understand how electricity and lightning worked and attributed to gods.
Which turned out to be true?
do you believe in cells. have you seen one, have you heard one, have you examined one, and do you truly understand one
IceWorks wrote:
do you believe in cells have you seen one, have you heard one, have you examined one, and do you truly understand one

I have, you can buy a microscope today and look at plant/animal cells and see all the stuff moving inside them. It's pretty neat.
one out of 3 and half done. (Hearing doesn't count and wasn't a good example sorry Razz )

Page 3 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours