I Have been writing something in ice, but when I try to use the PrintStringXY( command, I get this:

[

Here is my code

Code:
Begin
FillScreen(7
SetFontHeight(20
PrintStringXY("[1.] Radius",80,120
PrintStringXY("[2.] Arc Length",180,120
PrintStringXY("[3.] Degree",90,145
Pause
ClrHome
det(1

can someone please help me and tell me where i went wrong and possibly how i could fix it?
Remove the SetFontHeight function call. It doesn't do what you think it does.
You might want to use SetTextScale instead.
Okay, will do. i am completely new to this. thank you for the help
SetTextScale(1,2 to set the height to 20, SetTextScale (width_scale_factor, height_scale_factor) no decimals, btw
SM84CE wrote:
SetTextScale(1,2 to set the height to 20, SetTextScale (width_scale_factor, height_scale_factor) no decimals, btw

Can you use decimals with this command in C?
No. It would be too computationally expensive to scale a character by a fractional amount, and it would also look ugly. The C toolchain also for the most part avoids using floating point numbers in it's functions.

If you want a smaller font, you can use a custom font that has a smaller size.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours