Can someone tell me where my section of the forum went!??!?!
oh man Kerm can you plz get back to me w/ whats going on?
It was deleted and all the threads were moved to other sections.
yea thats what i want to know, why?
did Kerm do it?
Your items were moved to Community News. The reason is because you were not of the BASIC Elite, and since the forums are for the BE members, that is why it was removed.

But I did not do it.
tifreak8x wrote:
Your items were moved to Community News. The reason is because you were not of the BASIC Elite, and since the forums are for the BE members, that is why it was removed.

But I did not do it.

i didn't make the forum, i put the idea of getting a forum on the table and Kerm said he would make a section for me. He placed that in that place, and the only thing i rly had to bug him for was to get mod on it so i could manage it, but now idk. Kerm hasn't said a word to me, and i don't even know if its some thing i did
Thermoman wrote:
tifreak8x wrote:

But I did not do it.

i didn't make the forum, i put the idea of getting a forum on the table and Kerm said he would make a section for me. He placed that in that place, and the only thing i rly had to bug him for was to get mod on it so i could manage it, but now idk. Kerm hasn't said a word to me, and i don't even know if its some thing i did

Apparently not, start from the top of the page.
http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=789&start=20
Erm, it's nothing against you, and I didn't do it. I suspect JPez, and you must admit he has a perfectly valid point. I really should have given you a sticky thread, not a subforum.
Ouch, that must suck Thermo Sad .
KermMartian wrote:
Erm, it's nothing against you, and I didn't do it. I suspect JPez, and you must admit he has a perfectly valid point. I really should have given you a sticky thread, not a subforum.
Bingo. Sorry, but those subforums are really meant for B1337 only.
One simple solution, Become a BE member!
Harq wrote:
Laughing Easier said than done, heck I'm still pending for apprenticeship.
Sage Orator wrote:
Harq wrote:
0x5 Easier said than done, heck I'm still pending for apprenticeship.
Did you submit an application? If so, when?
It generally takes a few months for us to properly evaluate your skills to see if you are fit to join, so don't go expecting to hop right on the B1337 bandwagon right away. Rolling Eyes
jpez wrote:
It generally takes a few months for us to properly evaluate your skills to see if you are fit to join, so don't go expecting to hop right on the B1337 bandwagon right away. Rolling Eyes
In other words, we're too busy saving the world to check our emails.
Yeah, that.
Laughing I wasn't expecting anything yet. You guys proved my point though. Razz

Not sure if I sent the application....Confused I'll have to check.
jpez wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Bingo. Sorry, but those subforums are really meant for B1337 only.

as i told Kerm its not like i made the subforum myself, Kerm made it. I understand its just when you get back from a 4 day trip to NJ the last thing you need is to be sitting at the computer going "wtf"

if anyone is intrested, i have decided to host my own forums.
http://www.forum.thermomods.com
I know im probly not gunna get a big user base, but if you would like to sign up u can if u want your own spot on the forums u can speak to me and i can arrange something. (im not stealing ppl from cemetech - im still going to be active on this)
Fair enough. You have to realize that he had a point though. The subforum was under the BASIC Elite category (my fault, I know) and you're certainly not a BASIC Elite full apprentice, let alone full member.
yes that is true, but then how does proegssilb get a tablet 83 one?
I'm not sure. Kerm?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours