Anyone notice that the search is all fixed? I removed the search link from centered under the toplinks, and instead combined it all into the upper-right form. Enjoy.
YES I DID THANK YOU Kerm. Good Idea
jpez wrote:
YES I DID THANK YOU Kerm. Good Idea
Hey, no problem. I have to get around to this stuff sometimes. Smile
I noticed as well. Good job. Smile
Chipmaster wrote:
I noticed as well. Good job. Smile
Ty, Chip. tI need to add a bit of cSS though; it looks a bit ugly as-is.
its very nice Kerm, took you a lil bit cause ur working on so many projects but its nice. the greatest thing this forum has tho is sax, oh man that is just the 1337.
Thermoman wrote:
its very nice Kerm, took you a lil bit cause ur working on so many projects but its nice. the greatest thing this forum has tho is sax, oh man that is just the 1337.
Thanks Thermoman. I really, really need to get around to making it a standalone mod at some point. :/
finally I can search again.
elfprince13 wrote:
finally I can search again.
Well, you always could from the middle [o]Search link, but now it's so much easier.
it is nice to see it complete.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours