Hi everybody!

I honestly don't know if I am missing something, or if I am just stupid, but I can't figure out how to delete my account. If any administrators could just do it for me, or if anybody could point me in the right direction, that would be great!

Thanks,
Tootsky3
Why?
We don't typically delete accounts because it's easy enough to abandon your account. Feel free to reach out to me in a PM if there's a more personal reason, then I can change the account name and other associated information.
"One cannot and must not try to erase the past merely because it does not fit the present."
- Golda Meir
You likely don't have to make a new account if you want a different username, as Alex suggested.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours