I just recently got a new Casio Prizm fx-CG50, and I have been playing around with it's version of MicroPython. I was playing around with imports when I discovered the following:
If I have a program called "test.py" which coEntains this:

Code:
import bla

MicroPython returns this:

Code:
File "test.py", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: no module named 'bla'

However, if "test.py" contains this:

Code:
import casio

there is no error upon execution.
Does this mean that there is a casio-specific python library? And if so, where would I find documentation on it?
Yes, most implementations of Python on calculators have one or more specific modules. There might be other sources, but I know that some TI-Planet news items contain such lists for the respective implementations Smile
So where would I find a list of commands or an example of this library?
The news items I'm thinking about also provide the Python code used to enumerate the special modules and their contents Smile
Did you upgrade you're cg50 with version 3.30?

Ran a similar set of programs and error did not occur

bla.py

Code:

def multipy(x)
    return x*x

test.py

Code:

import bla
print (bla.multiply(2))

[RUN] test.py
Output:

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours