My birthday was July 15. The funny thing is that I got my TI-84+ SE when I turned 11! Laughing

Edit: Yay, now I've been promoted to "New Member"! Very Happy

Another edit: This was split from "Ages of members" so that's why my birthday is there.
calc84maniac wrote:
My birthday was July 15. The funny thing is that I got my TI-84+ SE when I turned 11! 0x5

I got my TI-83+ beginning of 7th grade (I am in 8th grade now). I discovered you could program an 82, so I got my sister to send her 83+ back from college so I could have my own Razz .
man, you guys are lucky. I got my calc when I became a high school sophmore. Ah well, what can you really do.
Very Happy I still wish I had a TI-84+ SE or even a TI-83+ SE Neutral .
I guess that is one thing I got, when I recieved my calc, it was an 84+SE
yeah, my friend got an 84+ recently, I was really suprised to see that it did not have as much ram as an 83+ Laughing .
I have... (You'll never believe this...) 4 graphing calcs! Shock
3 of them are TI's and 2 of them I won in contests.
calc84maniac wrote:

Contests?
Like MATHCOUNTS.
calc84maniac wrote:

Dangit... I knew I should have tried out for that in 7th grade! Razz
You can still do it in 8th grade.
[offtopic] I just realized that the MAIN folder in Mirage says it has 68K worth of programs. But I thought it was z80 Confused Just Joking [/offtopic]
calc84maniac wrote:
You can still do it in 8th grade.
[offtopic] I just realized that the MAIN folder in Mirage says it has 68K worth of programs. But I thought it was z80 Confused Just Joking [/offtopic]

I know, but still...

I doubt I have time anyways, I am in Science Olympiad (we made 2nd in Tennessee last year, the other team actually has a CLASS period every day devoted to Science Olympiad... Also, I am in Choir - at the Disney competition our chamber choir was first in the country - versus almost all highschools). Anyways, yeah, I don't think I will have time Razz .
Oh well, the only way that you would get a calc is if you get in the top 4 in the state.
calc84maniac wrote:

Oh wow, you'll never believe this... I have 16 graphing calculators, of varying models. Razz
tifreak8x wrote:
calc84maniac wrote:

Oh wow, you'll never believe this... I have 16 graphing calculators, of varying models. Razz

.. and colors Cool
tifreak8x wrote:
calc84maniac wrote:

Surprised Shock
LOL

Here is my list:

83 HW1
83 HW2
83+
83+ Blue calc (Will be using for a contest prize)
83+ Green
83+SE
83+SE
84+
89 HW1
89 HW2
92+

Cool Oh yeah... Laughing
I repeat:
Surprised Shock
Neutral Confused Surprised Crying Shock
I have one grapher, need an 89 (but I can't get one right now, or my mother is going to make me forfiet my 84+SE to my brother (which I am not going to do).

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours