Yup, and I'm in now too, so c'mon down.
if you do not know how to register, send me an email with the username and password you want and i will register you, then get online while any good op is online and they will give you voice
There is now a Cemetech channel on the Omnimaga teamspeak server. Feel free to join. teamspeak.omnimaga.org or withg.us.to
Oh boy. Another chat medium. And this time with omnimaga! I can't wait!

Also, stop necroposting and spamming. Typical omnimaga-ite.
Take it easy on ParkerR! At least his hair is not a separate creature.
allynfolksjr wrote:

I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new.
SirCmpwn wrote:

actually, if you were to see him in earlier HCWP sessions, you would see he had a HUGE afro (unless that was his webcam software I was looking at..) (Parker I am referring to..)
qazz42 wrote:
SirCmpwn wrote:

actually, if you were to see him in earlier HCWP sessions, you would see he had a HUGE afro (unless that was his webcam software I was looking at..)

That doesn't make it any less likely to crawl away and order a pizza.
Stop trolling.
_player1537 wrote:
Stop trolling.

allynfolksjr wrote:

XD

Quote:
Either way, I'm out of this thread. I just enjoy making fun of nikky every so often to counter his eternal omni-trolling.
But people like Nikky. And you are attacking a person, Nikky was telling the truth about a bad idea.
Oh yeah, it's proprietary too. OH EM GEE.
ParkerR wrote:
There is now a Cemetech channel on the Omnimaga teamspeak server. Feel free to join. teamspeak.omnimaga.org or withg.us.to
Whoa, I didn't notice that it was a five-year necropost; thanks for noticing, Nikky. ParkerR, I think between IRC, Skype, SAX, and Tinychat, we're probably about set Wink
KermMartian wrote:
ParkerR wrote:
Whoa, I didn't notice that it was a five-year necropost; thanks for noticing, Nikky. ParkerR, I think between IRC, Skype, SAX, and Tinychat, we're probably about set Wink

Wow, I wondered why this had such outdated addresses for me when I reread the channel and why everyone seemed to have it working with addresses that I don't think I have had for several years. if people are interested though I now have a much better teamspeak server on a VPS with a licence for up to 512 slots.
Very impressive, but as I said, I think we have more than enough chat media to work with, at least for now. You should hang out on #cemetech more and visit us on the weekly HCWP sessions, by the way!
Google+ hangout in place of Tinychat?
Ooh that sounds cool
I am not in favor of that idea. I don't have an account, and honestly, would rather not have an account. I suppose if that is the direction we are going, I'd make one, but meh.
elfprince13 wrote:
Google+ hangout in place of Tinychat?

I think this is a good idea, considering all the problems Tinychat has been causing recently for me.
The Google Video plugin is much more stable than tinychat, and not Flash based.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours