Hey я'll, I just got addicted to coffee and tea.

What's your favourite caffeinated drink?
We all know that caffeine produces programs! ...and w'all are programmers here!
Razz

Format for posting [in a list] :

> Name of drink
> how you made it
> picture of drink/teapot/coffee-contraption/soda-bottle/energy-drink

Here Mine :
> Mixture of Yogi Tea's "Egyptian Licorice" & "Genmai Cha" [Japanese green tea with roasted rice]
> I made it in a teapot. I cut two bags of Egyptian Licorice open and poured it into the tea strainer as well as a teaspoon/4-grams of Genmai. Steeped for 6 minutes
> Picture :
No one ever responded to your post so I guess I'll add to this topic with my very typical order from Starbucks. I hardly ever actually drink coffee though

Here's mine:
> Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato
> I don't make it, they do
> Picture:
Michael2_3B wrote:
No one ever responded to your post so I guess I'll add to this topic with my very typical order from Starbucks. I hardly ever actually drink coffee though

thanks for reviving interest in this forum topic!

Michael2_3B wrote:
Here's mine:
> Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato
*picture of coffee*

I really like that choice!
Have you had their cold brew with carmel and cold foam, OOH YESS vry guud, I do reccomend!
Double posting 'cus it been a while since the op.

I found a green tea made by ITO EN, a really good japanese tea company, sold at costco :

The stuff :
> It's Kirkland Signature Green Tea. The picture doesn't really capture it, but it's a beautiful lime green colour
> Steeped with tea bag in teapot, then poured out into small tea cup
> Picture, next to TI-85 :
I start each day with a coffee.
wallaby wrote:
I start each day with a coffee.

Same. Sometimes two. Sometimes even more... Speaking of which, I should grab some coffee 0x5

Name of drink: Coffee. Black
How I make it: Single-serve drip coffee maker.

That's it. I drink it black. That or with leftover milk from my morning cereal. When I have cereal, that is.
Coffee == programmer fuel
KnightsWhoSayNi wrote:
Coffee == programmer fuel

Hi I'm Beck and I approve of this message.
My programmer fuel is chocolate and peanuts. I'll code while eating it until it runs out, then I'll stop coding while I go find more. (and possibly play with Compiz a bit)
BOTTLED WATER!! Razz

"We are all made of atoms stuck together (or, as scientists would say, “bonded”). Atoms bonded together form molecules. A molecule of pure water is made of two hydrogen atoms bonded to an oxygen atom." - Based on Google "How is water made"
then it's put into a bottle.

Not my image
I'd have to agree with Alvajoy! A bottle or glass of ice-cold water perks me up more than anything. I've had "real" coffee around five times in my whole life, the last time about a week or two ago. "Water weathers and erodes even the mightiest of mountains, so surrender to its prowess." Put that on a water bottle and sell it!
My favorite drink that just happens to be caffeinated was a bottle of diet cherry Pepsi, but then I found a non-caffeinated version a short while ago and it really has been revolutionary.
You prefer to not have too much caffine?
tr1p1ea wrote:
You prefer to not have too much caffine?

I prefer to not have any, if possible :)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours