ah well, say what you want.

Btw, RC1 is out now.
Just put MCP in your sig so that you don't have to 'remind' us constantly.
Oh, yes, RC1 is out. I am running the x64 version now. I must say, it's decidedly more polished than Beta 2, and seems a lot peppier, too.
What specifically makes it more polished from Beta 2? And does it seem more stable?
actually, it was releasesdon a larger scale yesterday, I don't think it is.
Kerm, the installer finished in about a half hour, it automagically set up a mess of useful things, program compatibility is vastly improved, I could go on and on.
I have yet to install ATI's drivers for my video card, though, so I'll have to see what happens then.
Oh, but firefox is having a bit of a bouncing problem, but that goes away when I fullscreen it. (EDIT: adding a bookmark to the bookmarks toolbar stopped the bouncing.)
The Tari wrote:
Kerm, the installer finished in about a half hour, it automagically set up a mess of useful things, program compatibility is vastly improved, I could go on and on.
I have yet to install ATI's drivers for my video card, though, so I'll have to see what happens then.
Oh, but firefox is having a bit of a bouncing problem, but that goes away when I fullscreen it. (EDIT: adding a bookmark to the bookmarks toolbar stopped the bouncing.)
Probably something in the FF interface causing a conflict with Aero rather than it actually being an Aero bug per se.
Probably because you are running it on Vista RC1 when it was only made with up to XP in mind Razz
Kllrnohj wrote:
Probably because you are running it on Vista RC1 when it was only made with up to XP in mind Razz
Exactly, that's what I was saying. Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours