you seem to have fried something, this showed up on every computer I used today Neutral

Yeah, FTP froze during the transfer yesterday. Badness ensued.
KermMartian wrote:

you got a backup I assume?
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Oh, of course, by "badness" I mean "index.php is 0 bytes on the server." I'll repair it the next time my tablet is connected to the internet.
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Oh, of course, by "badness" I mean "index.php is 0 bytes on the server." I'll repair it the next time my tablet is connected to the internet.

thats always good Neutral
Absolutely. And the FM should be fully working once I get that uploaded.
KermMartian wrote:
Absolutely. And the FM should be fully working once I get that uploaded.

and then Ill be able to fulfill my job as Lord Sir Banninator In Chief
Superb. Even if I add FTP though, please double-check substantial changes with me, k?
KermMartian wrote:
Superb. Even if I add FTP though, please double-check substantial changes with me, k?

kk
I wasn't able to get to the site around 12:30 today, but it seemed to be fixed by 1:00. Do you know what the problem was?
Chipmaster wrote:
I wasn't able to get to the site around 12:30 today, but it seemed to be fixed by 1:00. Do you know what the problem was?

On the main page or the forums? On the main page, Kerm added "Recent Files" to the bottom and messed something up. Sytax error on line 110, iirc. It's fine now.
Yeah, I had a miniscule typo that was there for about 45 minutes while I was in class. It's all good now though.
KermMartian wrote:
Yeah, I had a miniscule typo that was there for about 45 minutes while I was in class. It's all good now though.

does the ftp applet work now??
You can always use the Edit This Page link, you know...
KermMartian wrote:
You can always use the Edit This Page link, you know...

I didn't even know that worked....

and do you want me to start working on those anti-bot measures we discussed?
Start with obfuscating the registration page with javascript and see where that goes. I think that that will probably need .tpl editing, though, which will require ftp access.
KermMartian wrote:
Start with obfuscating the registration page with javascript and see where that goes. I think that that will probably need .tpl editing, though, which will require ftp access.

kk, is that working yet?
Apparently not. How about if I make you a temp FTP account for /forum?
KermMartian wrote:
Apparently not. How about if I make you a temp FTP account for /forum?

sounds good.
I would like to have a spot for images... That way, I can upload things to here and not eat away my bandwidth on the site. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours