IRC Transcript of the World's Worst Hacker: http://www.crisscross.com/jp/forum/Worlds_worst_hacker%25_IRC_t%20ranscript/m_422436/tm.htm

If I started putting laughing emoticons here, they'd probably fill up the entire page.
Laughing That's the funniest thing I've seen in weeks. It's hard to believe that that's real, but I know there are a lot of wannabees out there. Looks like somebody gave a nuke to a two year old. Nice find. Very Happy
Very Happy ROFLcopters! LOLerskates! C at 30%.... ping timeout. Razz
holy poop on a stick, that rocks...
elfprince13 wrote:
Hey, you stole that phrase from Mix-Net.... Sad Wink Yup, every time you think you've found the dumbest person in the world, the human race comes back and amazes you. *sigh*
Oh sweet jesus... That guy is and idiot (wonder how someone like that got a hold of a hacking program - and I think he really did have one). Wonder how long it took him to realize that he cleared his own drives Rolling Eyes
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
Hey, you stole that phrase from Mix-Net.... Sad Wink Yup, every time you think you've found the dumbest person in the world, the human race comes back and amazes you. *sigh*

I did not, I got that at school
Laughing
Harq wrote:
Wonder how long it took him to realize that he cleared his own drives Rolling Eyes

IF he realized....
it shouldn't have taken him too long...
Yeah... This guy almost makes my pet rock look smart... Trouble is, I don't have a pet rock... Wink
that is so funny. Maybe he has learned his lesson.
it makes the nooblings at my school who think myspace == email look smart
true, but then again, I have seen dumber at my school. /me gets a copy to show friends at school.
rivereye wrote:
true, but then again, I have seen dumber at my school. /me gets a copy to show friends at school.

like the people who read that and dont get it...
[ROFLs]
What a f[...]ing dumb-a[...] wanna-be hacker!
I'm surprised he even figured out how to format his own drive Razz
That should be on "America's Funniest Home IRC Logs." Laughing
Quote:
That guy is and idiot (wonder how someone like that got a hold of a hacking program - and I think he really did have one).

We call them script kiddies Wink
Laughing That truly was hilarious! I have to wonder whether or not he is kicking himself for being so stupid. Laughing He definitely isn't 26 years old.
elfprince13 wrote:
rivereye wrote:

like the people who read that and dont get it...

I assume you're talking about the transcript. With the language the wannabe was employing, I wouldn't be surprised if people couldn't understand him... or wouldn't want to understand him.
*sigh* He's a Darwin Award waiting to happen.
The Tari wrote:
*sigh* He's a Darwin Award waiting to happen.
Something like that. And you're right, Ultimate Dev'r, he's a textbook script kiddie.
Of course I'm right Razz (I've had the displeasure of meeting a few of them...ph43r)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours