Laughing Laughing That's hilarious! Laughing Laughing
I wish I knew what program he had so I could try it out on one of my other (junker) comps Very Happy
If he had one at all. He could have been bluffing, you know.
If you fake crashing your own comp, it really isn't a bluff. It's more of a joke...
He seemed too mad to be joking, so I guess you're right.
its fracking hilarious is what it is
Apparently this IRC log is quite popular. I mentioned it in school and about three other people had seen it. We all thought it was the funniest thing, and spent the next five minutes laughing.
foamy3 wrote:
I wish I knew what program he had so I could try it out on one of my other (junker) comps Very Happy

You could always just try using a REAL tool like Metasploit: http://www.metasploit.com/ (note: The tools and information on [metasploit.com] are provided for legal security research and testing purposes only. )
^^First hacking-related link that *might* not get deleted Laughing
Yea, I was thinking the same thing... *crosses fingers*
actually, I want to learn how to white hat hack my stuff I am working on (btw, I am looking for a white hat for my current PHP project).
rivereye wrote:
actually, I want to learn how to white hat hack my stuff I am working on (btw, I am looking for a white hat for my current PHP project).

on the job, what do you need?
If you ever need some friendly SQL-injection testing done, I've been reading up on it lately and might be able to (non-destructively) assist. I actually found and repaired a couple of holes here.
@Kerm: such as? are they part of phpBB or your own mods?

@rivereye: Im more than competent at JS injections, SQL injections, and cookie stealing/faking
elfprince13 wrote:
@Kerm: such as? are they part of phpBB or your own mods?
My own, older code. I've found fairly few problems with phpBB itself.
dude this is funny. how stupid can you be.
Kerm and Elf, I will let you know when I need your help (not much done yet). I will also let you guys access the code freely and have a root account in the project.
well this reminds me of hackers.pt a buntch of lamer's that tell their age location and everything else in the logs.... he he he..
rivereye wrote:
Kerm and Elf, I will let you know when I need your help (not much done yet). I will also let you guys access the code freely and have a root account in the project.
kk, I'll be waiting. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours