I have a USB mouse and a PS/2 mouse. I was wondering if anyone knew a way for me to get 2 cursers.
why would you want to have two curors, I would be so lost on them.
There is only one such program, but you can only use one of the cursors at a time anyway due to a limitation of windows.
rivereye wrote:
why would you want to have two curors, I would be so lost on them.

I have a solaris box that I use Exceed to control VIA a X-display server in Exceed.

Also, I have 2 monitors. 1 is Windows, 2 is Solaris
...Wouldn't it work to just scroll your mouse from one window to another? (assuming the X-display server in Exceed is windowed)
It does do that. Even if it isn't windowed, but I was wondering if I could get 2 mice. And what is that program?
You can't. No GUI or X that I know of is capable of using two mice to drive two seperate cursors. The best you can hope for is having your mice "duel" for control of your single cursor.
Quote:
It does do that.

Then wouldn't it be more of a hassle to move your hand from one mouse to another than to just drag one mouse across the screen? Very Happy
Kllrnohj wrote:
You can't. No GUI or X that I know of is capable of using two mice to drive two seperate cursors. The best you can hope for is having your mice "duel" for control of your single cursor.

Well, I found a program that does just this for windows, but my dad wont give me a PS/2 mouse. :/
...By PS/2 mouse are you implying that he has another type of mouse to give you?
Yeah, he has a serial mouse, but I don't have a serial port open.
Some mice support serial <-> PS/2 adapters...
Some people don't have serial <-> PS/2 adapters... Razz
What's the point if you don't have the mouse anyways?
I do have the mouse, but my dad wont give it to me. :/
netham45 wrote:
I do have the mouse, but my dad wont give it to me. :/

...which means YOU don't have the mouse Rolling Eyes
Uh... Right!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours