I've released v2.0 of my Sudoku program on ticalc.org. If you've downloaded previous versions, you may remember that they sucked. This version, however, is much smaller overall and everything is included in only one program (instead of five like previous versions). Slightly over 2k. It can be downloaded here:

http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/388/38860.html

P.S.- The screenshots weren't updated yet when I made this post, so please disregard them for now if one still says "Sudoku v1.0" at the top.
a tad late, you could have had it in the contest we had a while back for sudoku.
Yeah... but the contest was over before I improved my program... I never would have had a chance at winning.
yeah, that is true (though I guess sudoku does have stragey to it, but too late on that also).
Now the screenshots have been updated. The animated one is on a TI-83+, so it's a lot faster on an 84+.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours