No, you are just the only one who cares about Sony's bloated, worthless, and overpriced PS3 Razz

I like graphics too, but thats what my PC is for. I want my console to have gameplay, hence, I get the Wii Smile
Quote:
No, you are just the only one who cares about Sony's bloated, worthless, and overpriced PS3

Yes, I care; along with the low-level hardware & software specs of all systems (except Xbox's; they suck a), including the Wii; It's just taking these factors into consideration that I prefer the PS3 over the other consoles of this next generation.

And what do you mean by 'worthless'? I'm thinking you're interchanging worthless with overpriced...because the PS3 is by no means worthless Razz
lol, by worthless I mean if someone gave me one I would ask for the receipt Razz

The xbox360 and PS3 have similar hardware specs and brute power. My PC can come very close to matching that. I don't need power, I need gameplay. The Wii pwns all at gameplay (whoever designed that controller should get a noblel prize Laughing )
I can see you're an avid PC gamer...and I'm and avid Console gamer...(this could go on for ages Laughing)
Yes, so if you want to blow $600 on a PS3, by all means, do so. But don't say you are the only one who cares about consoles. I happen to be BOTH a PC gamer AND a console gamer, and I happen to prefer the Wii over the PS3 Razz
Quote:
But don't say you are the only one who cares about consoles.

I just said that it seems that I'm the only one who truly cares Razz

Quote:
I happen to be BOTH a PC gamer AND a console gamer, and I happen to prefer the Wii over the PS3

I think we're going to have to test your 'avidness' in console gaming ph43r Razz

1.How many systems do you have?
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Wow...if you posted that at, say, gamesx, you would get destroyed 0x5

Yes, well, what do I care? If people want to watch pretty pictures on a screen, go to the movies, but for games, I prefer to be entertained with something more than pretty pictures. Sure they're nice, but if that's the focus, then they aren't worth anything. Plus, what games are there going to be for the PS3? (Serious question, I don't know)
http://www.ps3land.com/previews.php
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
I think we're going to have to test your 'avidness' in console gaming ph43r Razz

1.How many systems do you have?

Letsee... not that many, I have a Sega Genises (that I still play), PSX, Gameboy (clear original), Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advanced, and a PSP - I was tempted to get a PS2 (especially now that the slim ones are only $130), but I just play it at my friends house instead (GT4 == *dr0000l*; SC3 is pretty sweet aswell)
2. And how many games do you have for those systems? Very Happy

Quote:
Yes, well, what do I care? If people want to watch pretty pictures on a screen, go to the movies, but for games, I prefer to be entertained with something more than pretty pictures. Sure they're nice, but if that's the focus, then they aren't worth anything.

Preety Pictures + Good Game Designers == Good Games

Maybe we should be having a debate based on which game developers are developing for each system...
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Preety Pictures + Good Game Designers == Good Games

Not really. If there's no good gameplay (and/or story, depending), then there's no point. you need gameplay for a game, its kinda the most important part of a "game" - otherwise you just have an interactive movie Razz
Good Game Designers == Good Gameplay

Otherwise, Good Game Designers =/= Good Game Designers
They can have good design (levels, characters, etc...), without having good gameplay. Good design doesn't always mean good gameplay.... Besides, even the best designers still have a bad apple every now and then Razz
Quote:
Besides, even the best designers still have a bad apple every now and then

Yes, but those are so few and far between that they can be excluded from my formula Wink Laughing
Yeah, but that formula would hold true for the Xbox360 aswell, which can generate equally good looking pictures as the PS3 Smile
No, the XBox line is an outlier in this equation; most of their games suck Laughing And I mean gameplay Wink
So let me get this straight... You're a sony fanboy? Laughing
*inserts x10 enlarged LOL smiley here* Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing No, not at all. I hate XBox's and I like the PS3. The Wii I'm still kinda iffy about...
OOOHHH! I get it now. You're a PlayStation fanboy, gotcha Wink
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Funny, but no.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours