Yes, the netham45 vs. jpez wars have started again. I just got this pm:
netham45 wrote:
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/JPez/petition.html
Sign it please.
I thought this was settled...
Does he not realize that he will be banned long before JPez ever is?
Tee hee, you are funny Netham.
What in the world will a petition do? Oh, right, NOTHING! There has already been a jpez petition. Guess what happened? People signed it and NOTHING CHANGED
C'mon Netham, you know that it's futile to convert jpez. P
Wow, I just actually read that petition, and it is horribly written, not to mention needlessly censored. The random capitalizations don't help any, either... I'm half tempted to make my own petition saying that netham shouldn't be allowed online until his balls drop Rolling Eyes

I also find it wierd that you fail to mention that JPez has since "censored" his sig so that ones like you mention don't show up. So even when he does "change his ways", you still just whine and complaign about what he did before hand.
I would like it to be known that he changed his signature so it shows cuss words to only me.

1.You can find your your self, go to www.cgiproxy.co.uk/
2.Type www.cemetech.net in the bottom text box
3.Go to the forums
4.Find a post by Jpez, or Kllronohj
5.REad
Yeah, but he only did that because you kept complaigning about it even though he censored it. If you wouldn't be so much of an immature n00b, stuff like this wouldn't happen to you. Welcome to the real world pal, where there are no such things as censors. Its called free speech, learn to love it, because you can't change it. If you don't like it, move to china. Either way, stfu about it, because its not jpez's responsibility to not hurt your feelings. Your sig was offending me when you had the linux comment on there, but you refused to change it. Yet at the same time you were offended at jpez's sig and his refusal to change it. You are a hypocrite, congratulations

Grow up, we aren't here to make sure your feelings aren't hurt.
netham45 wrote:
W would like it to be known that he changed his signature so it shows cuss words to only me.

1.You can find your your self, go to www.cgiproxy.co.uk/
2.Type www.cemetech.net in the bottom text box
3.Go to the forums
4.Find a post by Jpez, or Kllronohj
5.REad

"W" would like it to be known that it is 6 keys away from "I"
Very Happy Good call foamy. Yes, netham, I see your point, but since that message does not show up under normal forum use, I can't really censor it. Removing their signatures would remove something that does not affect anyone who uses the forum normally. It's JPez and Kllrnohj's responsibility to change user-specific items in their signatures.
this whole thing is retarded, jpez tells netham not to be a baby yet his signature smacks of kindergarten playground behavior. smarten up people.
I actually did the petition from an idea of Elf's. I was origionally going to just e-mail this to all of the admins.

Also, if you look at the proxy, you CAN see the cussing, showing that it isn't just for me.

Also, I didn't want to make this public. I only PM'ed a few users who I saw as active.

Oh, and birdmanx35
netham45 wrote:
I actually did the petition from an idea of Elf's. I was origionally going to just e-mail this to all of the admins.

Also, if you look at the proxy, you CAN see the cussing, showing that it isn't just for me.
.....you were going to email every single member of the site........
I was just going to e-mail the admins.

Hence why I IM'ed you asking for the E-mail's of all of the admins.

Edit: And Kerm, JPez is the one controlling Kllrnoj's signature.
netham45 wrote:
I was just going to e-mail the admins.

Hence why I IM'ed you asking for the E-mail's of all of the admins.

Edit: And Kerm, JPez is the one controlling Kllrnoj's signature.

hence why I didn't give them to you.....
GRR! Someone, I am guessing JPez, changed my Sig AGAIN!
this = old now.
netham45 wrote:
GRR! Someone, I am guessing JPez, changed my Sig AGAIN!
Nope.