Harq wrote:
Once you get started I will rad them all and use them to learn ASM =D
Oh, that's right, this is going to be about ASM. Razz Elf's tutorials are BASIC tutorials
KermMartian wrote:
Oh, that's right, this is going to be about ASM. Razz Elf's tutorials are BASIC tutorials

BTW, why can't I read the fourth page of this topic?

Edit: Why couldn't I read the fourth page of this topic?
I think the post count is off in some of these forums for some odd reason. phpbb needs a way to recalibrate the forum stuff.
Chipmaster wrote:
Edit: Why couldn't I read the forth page of this topic?

Because the first post on the fourth page was deleted Smile (or at least thats the most likely reason)

@rivereye: The post count isn't off - it says there are 63 posts here, and there are 20 per page, so 20*3 (full pages) + 3 (this page) == 63, which is what it is reporting
phpbb really should readjust the pages of a topic when a post is deleted...
*cough*fourth*cough*

Chip: huh, who said otherwise Confused pwnt! Just Joking
Harq wrote:
*cough*fourth*cough*

Who are you attempting to correct?
Chip had spelled it as forth =P

or maybe I mistook it for that, I REALLLLLLY need new glasses Wink
As had Kllrnohj...

Ok, enough abusing my mod powers.
Ok, good, I am not blind then =D
You all are blind enough to miss my obvious edit to your post!
Harq wrote:
Chip had spelled it as forth =P

or maybe I mistook it for that, I REALLLLLLY need new glasses Wink

Actually I was trying to figure that out also - I could have sworn I saw it misspelled somewhere, but when you said that, I couldn't find where anymore.... chip's editing too fast ;P

EDIT: If only he could crank out the tutorials this fast Very Happy

Chip: Laughing
Harq wrote:
*cough*fourth*cough*

Chip: huh, who said otherwise Confused pwnt! Just Joking

Because no one has read this since I edited it (which was when I edited them all).
When I saw you spell it forth I thought you meant the first page for a second because I was looking at the fourth page...

Gah! Stupid keyboard... I had to buy a budget $12 one because our wireless logitech broke, th E key doesn't work on this thing, I have to ram it down...

I hope we can get the old one fixed soon...
I do recognize the irony in making that post as the first post on the fourth page, but I thought people would understand that I was referring to before I made the post. I guess the misspelling only added to the confusion.

Also, I consider Kerm to be an insanely awesome person and admit that I know his error regarding the topic of my tutorial was a well-planned move calculated to imbue some "average joe" into his image.
Laughing Wow Chip, I'm glad that you gave us that honest opinion just now and that no one edited your post.

I do however admit that it was my mistake for not looking at the forum headers before posting, and I recall making this mistake in topics long past. Perhaps I will learn, but the more likely outcome is that I will continue to make this mistake and I hope you catch me every time I do.

BTW: Chip is my idol. Just so we're clear.
It would have helped if your screenshot was actually relevant, rather than just a circle around "Cemetech Forum Index -> z80 Assembly" - but yeah, I knew what you were talking about Smile
Kllrnohj wrote:
Chipmaster wrote:
Edit: Why couldn't I read the forth page of this topic?

Because the first post on the fourth page was deleted Smile (or at least thats the most likely reason)

@rivereye: The post count isn't off - it says there are 63 posts here, and there are 20 per page, so 20*3 (full pages) + 3 (this page) == 63, which is what it is reporting

Actually, it said (for your example) 63 replies. Which means 1 post + 63 replies = 64 posts. There were only 63 posts though.
KermMartian wrote:
0x5 Wow Chip, I'm glad that you gave us that honest opinion just now and that no one edited your post.

I do however admit that it was my mistake for not looking at the forum headers before posting, and I recall making this mistake in topics long past. Perhaps I will learn, but the more likely outcome is that I will continue to make this mistake and I hope you catch me every time I do.

BTW: Chip is my idol. Just so we're clear.

Wow, how nice of you. Thanks for your honesty.
rivereye wrote:
Actually, it said (for your example) 63 replies. Which means 1 post + 63 replies = 64 posts. There were only 63 posts though.

Why the extra +1? It said 63 AFTER I made that post - I edited on that @Rievereye part Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours