So, I just purchased a reseller account Smile

As soon as my domain gets renewed (it's been paid for, should be ack in the next couple days), I can start giving out free space to anyone who needs it...

It only comes with 100mb of space and 1gb of bandwidth at first, but I can increase that if you need.

If you're interested, let me know.
Nice. Where are you getting the reseller acount from?
Incognitonetworks... It's where rivereye and i were hosted before, but since i'm a reseller i'm on a different server... with 8 2.8ghz CPUs Razz
So you gave up on that cheap one from roboticalhosting then when they went out of business?
That's what i've had for the past year... but since they're out of business, I couldnt renew the plan...
alex10819 wrote:
That's what i've had for the past year... but since they're out of business, I couldnt renew the plan...
Aw, that's lame. Jatol discontinued JatolEconomy, but they let me renew my plan indefinitely as long as I don't change it at the current rate.
That's cool.
alex10819 wrote:

You must have not had it automatically renew. My domain renewed for another year at the same price I payed for the first year. Then again, I used my parents paypal account, and they just charged that again. Ah well, however you want to do it.
Awsome Smile

I would like one! Laughing
Our hosting accounts come with reseller access...
yeah, but Cpanel is flakey for you today, that, and I trust Alex a tad more than you (no offense).
Haha, now why would you ever distrust dear old Nikky? Very Happy
I didn't say distrust, just not as much. I have known Alex longer and he actually treats me with respect. Alex, is it me, or are both of our domains down?
KermMartian wrote:
Haha, now why would you ever distrust dear old Nikky? Very Happy

Are you trying to insinuate something with that statement Kerm? Rolling Eyes
@rivereye: yep.

@swivel: ok, i'll set you up right away... send me a pm with your desired username adn password, etc...
rivereye wrote:
I didn't say distrust, just not as much. I have known Alex longer and he actually treats me with respect. Alex, is it me, or are both of our domains down?
Oh sorry, you must have missed my implicit sarcasm tags. Wink And burr, I guess I'm still a bit sore about losing #cemetech on efnet.
maybe. I found out why we all can't get to rivereye.net, no one ever renewed the domain. I payed the provider like I should of in August, but they never renewed my domain, so now I have to try and get them to renew it. If they will not, Rivereye Studios will most likely close its doors.
Wow, that would bite. Couldn't you just renew the domain with someone else then?
I could, but I don't know if I want to deal with the hassel of another provider, especially since the traffic I got wasn't all that great.
Its not hard to get a domain, nor is it a hassle... what domain provider were you using? Just godaddy or similar, it'll take 24 hours for it to go through DNS, and you'll be back up - whats so hard about that?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours