From now on, I will just put the dl milestones I get to in one topic. Smile

Anyways, with the revival of the statistics system on ticalc.org, I just found out this morning that I broke the 40k mark some time over the past couple days. I hope to get some progress done on Pokemon to make that number quickly rise to 50k, though if I could ever get the archivers to do their jobs, I would almost be at 50k... <.<

On a side note, I am a mere 152 dls away from overtaking Joe Wingbermuehle on calcgames, which would put me ranked at #21. Very Happy
Congratulations! Smile You're doing much better than me... I only have 5983. Sad But then again, I've only uploaded 5 files...
Oh nice; following the update, I now have 520,797 total DLs - sbout five thousand more than since the freeze began.

Edit: Erm, wait, this is a TI-Freak8x topic, not a general ticalc.org milestones topic. Nvm.
Meh, its ok. Razz

I am ever so slowly catching up to you Kerm... Evil or Very Mad
...? No you're not. You'd have to be first through seventh most downloaded author for the week to begin to creep up on me. If you're ninth most downloaded this week or higher, then I'm pulling away from you. Smile
I mean that I was ranked #405, but now ranked at 402. So in a sense, I am slowly creeping up on you. Razz Wink
You are gaining on top downloaded author number faster than I am, but I'm gaining numerical downloads faster. So yes, technically you're right. Surprised Cool
Such a scary thought isn't it... Me being correct I mean... Razz

Anyways, a mere 16 days later, I have accumulated 1,000 downloads... And I am not ranked 396 for most dled authors of all time. I hope this keeps going like this. Very Happy

Maybe by the end of the year, I will have breached the 50k dl mark.
Aint posted in this for a while, but... Razz

I have never had the dl evened out like that before... Just thought it would be fun to point it out. Razz
So had you breached 50k by the end of the year? Or did it happen after the new year?
it happened somewhere around the end of the year, not really sure though. My download rate went up when they catagorized the 83+ Basic games section.

My main reason for posting that image was the fact that it hit 54k exactly. Razz
I realize that, but I noticed your post from last October and wondered whatever came of that. Smile
Necro posting for the win! Very Happy

Actually, I couldn't figure out where I had posted this before, so, yeah.

Just breached the 105k mark today on ticalc.org, woo~!
N-n-n-necro post!

since 2 years ago, I've finally reached 161k downloads on ticalc. A large portion of that happened over the last year, with BTetris smashing records for me, as I'd barely made it on the top 25 weekly list before, but never before had I held it in a spot less than rank 10 for nearly the entire school year like I did last year. This year, I held that position until TetricA was released, so now it sits in the lowly 20s. :p I have no hate toward the game, it's a good game people should be downloading.

Just means I need to figure out what ground breaking game I can make next, for the CE!
ticalc.org wrote:
Ranked number 131 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 164228 downloads.

\o/ Love seeing the rank numbers go down. Smile Long way to go to see the top 25.
You've got a 50k lead on me!
elfprince13 wrote:

To be fair, he does have quite a few more files available for download Razz
mr womp womp wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

Um, I have 2 more files than elfprince does on ticalc.

http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/authors/90/9089.html

http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/authors/62/6245.html
haha... I have 0 Razz
tifreak8x wrote:
mr womp womp wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

Um, I have 2 more files than elfprince does on ticalc.

http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/authors/90/9089.html

http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/authors/62/6245.html

I actually have 2 more, but the music files don't get counted towards my stats Sad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours