There is that. Depending on what I come up with, I may eventually decide to make the GUIMouse wrok properly with SEs. We'll see.
KermMartian wrote:
There is that. Depending on what I come up with, I may eventually decide to make the GUIMouse wrok properly with SEs. We'll see.

the issue with that of course is that that entire section of RAM is no longer Safe....
Exactly. Which is one of the two major reasons I had decided not to try to deal with that.
*bump* Just updated this to go to the right spots for the new properties menu. I'll be submitting it simultaneously with Doors CS 6's final release to ticalc.org. Actually, it would be good to synchronize the submission of DocDE6, iPaint beta, StratCon beta, ZTris DCS Showcase Edition, TabFuncs, and of course Doors CS 6 itself.
bah, I dont have access to my computer anymore, and I still dont think Stratcon is close to a beta stage. I still need to write the piece moving code and implement the rules checking
What about iPaint? Is that in any releasable state? If not, it can wait, it's no problem at all.
it's close to a beta, but my laptop is back at home now, and I fly out tomorrow at noon, so i no longer have access to the code for iPaint, aDrive, or my USB mouse driver.

you should also release the PS/2 driver.
elfprince13 wrote:
it's close to a beta, but my laptop is back at home now, and I fly out tomorrow at noon, so i no longer have access to the code for iPaint, aDrive, or my USB mouse driver.

you should also release the PS/2 driver.
PS/2 driver was never completed due to technical problems. One day...
oh yeah, i'd imagine that wouldn't get along real well with CN2....
Kerm, Tabfunctions is not working as you would think, unless you want it to be off to the side... >.<

That's for the properties menu, silly. Very Happy
I think it should read archived SEs too.
Then there wouldn't be any limitations or annoyances of keeping them in RAM.
Can't you make it not do that when the prop menu isn't there?
Yeah, if the menu isn't there, the mouse shouldn't go there. Razz
Yeah, but I need to work out a way to figure out which menu it's in first. I could always just look at the stack.
Well tell us when you figure it out. Very Happy
Actually, unlike TIFreak's problem, my TabFunc won't work at all. I hit the F1 and F2 keys (y= and something else... sorry, can't remeber), and it just sits there. The program is in ram and DCS6 is still screwy like it normally is (options menu choice boxes are still messed up). I swear, it should work, just it doen't like me or my calc....

And i can't wait for iPaint elfprince Smile
If DCS6 does not working correctly then I would guess it is your calculator. So far there have been no "real" problems.
*bump** I moved this post to Door CS 6
Mexi1010 wrote:
If DCS6 does not working correctly then I would guess it is your calculator. So far there have been no "real" problems.

You should always assume the reverse. DCS6 is more likely to be the problem than the calculator, especially if the issue arises while doing anything with DCS. Nothing is perfect, and no bug reports doesn't mean no bugs.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours