Hello, i have jailbreaked "TI-84 Plus CE-T Python Edition" and have ASMHOOK on it, also i have ICE and need AsmComp( and Asm( tokens, in examples sended from ICE folder i have AsmComp( and its works fine, but, i doesnt have Asm( and AsmComp( in my catalog, i can at once copy this tokens from other programms but this so slowly, how can i add this tokens?
I am more interested in knowing where you got a "TI-82 CE-T Python Edition" because that must be the rarest TI calc ever besides prototypes. But more seriously, ASMHOOK doesn't add the tokens to the catalog menu so you have to do as you described by copying the tokens from other programs. This is why I downgraded back to 5.3.0 but not everyone has the chance to have an hardware revision of a CE calculator that can be downgraded at will, especially not the TI-85 Plus C Silver Edition CE Pocket.Fr that you have. EDIT (original post said 82 instead of 84, hence my comment)
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
I am more interested in knowing where you got a "TI-82 CE-T Python Edition" because that must be the rarest TI calc ever besides prototypes. But more seriously, ASMHOOK doesn't add the tokens to the catalog menu so you have to do as you described by copying the tokens from other programs. This is why I downgraded back to 5.3.0 but not everyone has the chance to have an hardware revision of a CE calculator that can be downgraded at will, especially not the TI-85 Plus C Silver Edition CE Pocket.Fr that you have. EDIT (original post said 82 instead of 84, hence my comment)

Okay man, may be i can downgrade it, i think its realy because in CERMASTR i have "Minimum OS Version", but i need know all risks and can i return python to downgraded calculator
DJ Omnimaga wrote:

OK, tried, i can't, on CERMASTR 2.0 app just freezes and need to reset RAM, i have newest 5.8.0 OS, can you give me reference what not to do when programming on ICE and ez80, and hove i can make calculator broken "because i had mistakes" in my ICE/ez80 code
Yeah sorry for taking too long. Python calculators cannot be downgraded. I cannot help with ICE, though, because I last learned it in 2016 before many syntax changes took place.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours