Should I Publish?
Publish
 72%  [ 8 ]
Don't Publish
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

I just started coding on Oct 30th, 2023 and I decided, I should make a series (inspired by Calculator Street Racing). I remembered back when I watched these speedreading videos on yt and thought I should make one myself on the calculator. I want to see how many people support this idea in the poll below by November 3, 2023. If you support this idea, stay tuned for updates about this post. If not, please recommend some new ideas. Btw, I'll be releasing programming "e-books" on the calculator (today) to encourage more people to program as I progress through my programming journey.
ryanconmartians wrote:
I just started coding on Oct 30th, 2023 and I decided, I should make a series (inspired by Calculator Street Racing). I remembered back when I watched these speedreading videos on yt and thought I should make one myself on the calculator. I want to see how many people support this idea in the poll below by November 3, 2023. If you support this idea, stay tuned for updates about this post. If not, please recommend some new ideas. Btw, I'll be releasing programming "e-books" on the calculator (today) to encourage more people to program as I progress through my programming journey.
Look at my username lol. It's a mashup of mateoconlechuga and KermMartian
UPDATE: Looks like I should publish it, but like I said, I'll wait until tmrw to see what happens. Right now it seems people would want this Very Happy Very Happy Graphing Calculator .
A note on forum etiquette (netiquette, as it's often called) on Cemetech: please avoid responding to yourself if it has been less than 24-48 hours since your previous post. We value quality over quantity of posts, and everyone will see your post edit in SAX/IRC/Discord even if you're just editing your existing post to add updates.

The community has had a mixed relationship with tutorialize-as-you-learn in the past (I first learned z80 assembly with ASM Guru, which is of that style and has a mediocre reputation), so I wish you the best of luck with teaching as you learn. What kinds of feedback are you primarily looking for from us?
KermMartian wrote:
A note on forum etiquette (netiquette, as it's often called) on Cemetech: please avoid responding to yourself if it has been less than 24-48 hours since your previous post. We value quality over quantity of posts, and everyone will see your post edit in SAX/IRC/Discord even if you're just editing your existing post to add updates.

The community has had a mixed relationship with tutorialize-as-you-learn in the past (I first learned z80 assembly with ASM Guru, which is of that style and has a mediocre reputation), so I wish you the best of luck with teaching as you learn. What kinds of feedback are you primarily looking for from us?

First of all, I'm sorry, I didn't know. And the feedback I'm looking for are some new ideas and/or things I can add to my Speedread Series. Thanks for asking!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours