I'm wondering if there is a phone emulator app for the CASIO CG-50. I know there is a desktop emulator which is nice. But I'm thinking of buying a classroom set of CG-50s for my students next semester and since I will be asking students to return these at the end of class each day, I'd like for them to have access to an app emulator on their phones when they are at home. I know something like this exists for the CG-500 but I really want the CG-50 or fx-9750giii models. Thanks for your input.
Unfortunately, there's no fx-CG50 emulator for web or as a native phone app. Someone on Cemetech is working on a computer-based simulator emulator for it (https://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19169), but that won't help in the immediate future.
KermMartian wrote:
but that won't help in the immediate future.

Technically if you use the Emscripten build in a mobile browser it can already work, but I haven't really made that work well because Casio might not like that

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours