does anyone remember this? explorer has been broken since late July and all of a sudden out of the blue with no prompting from me it just started up on its own!!!!
Thats cool, did you do anything Question

I upgraded to 7.0, it is pretty nice but it is a little bit annoying.
Amazing. I guess Windows can work every once in a while...
Quote:
explorer has been broken since late July and all of a sudden out of the blue with no prompting from me it just started up on its own!!!!

It came out of a coma.
Harq wrote:
Thats cool, did you do anything Question

I upgraded to 7.0, it is pretty nice but it is a little bit annoying.

Im talking iexplore and explorer....

and I was suspicious at first, ran spyware/virus scans etc, did a couple manual checks, its all clean (besides it still remembers all my custom theming)
yeah, miracles do happen. I thought my dog was gonna die yesterday. He was so sick and would hardly move. I managed to get him to take a charcoal tablet (If you are ever sick, those things are awesome) and prayed that he would make it, cause I would pretty much lose all sense of purpose without my dog. (He is the only being I get to spend time with from 10:00AM to 5:00PM, just so you understand why I am so emotionally attached to my dog)

This morning I woke expecting to find him dead, and instead, he was running around, chasing flying things, and waiting for me to go to work. Smile

You have no idea how happy I am today. Smile If he would have died, so too would have all my projects...
You didn't call the vet? I'd bet he ate something that really didn't agree with him somewhere along the way.
No vets in the area that are open on sunday.. Sad

And we think he may have gotten into some water that had some chemicals in it... We are not sure. I just hope that he stays better.

Oh, and before you think or ask it, yes we try to keep things locked away. We do have a storage lot, however, and things there can happen withour our knowing, and would be beyond our control.
I hope he does too. Might not be a bad idea to get him checked out anyway though. None of the vets do emergency calls on Sundays?! I guess I'm just used to the instant convenience of the Big City.
Glad to hear hes alright tifreak. Smile

and congrats elfprince on getting explorer to work Very Happy
swivelgames wrote:
Glad to hear hes alright tifreak. Smile

and congrats elfprince on getting explorer to work Very Happy
It's an interesting parallel, actually. Two loyal companions (a computer and a canine) each had a mysterious fault (an explorer crash and a sickness), yet each magically repaired itself. Woot.
Laughing I like how you ended that dramatic post "Woot"

rofl
swivelgames wrote:
0x5 I like how you ended that dramatic post "Woot"

rofl
'Twas intended as an indication of my happiness that each of these potentially upsetting situations has so far been resolved for the benefit of the parties in question.
lol, funny... Razz
tifreak8x wrote:
0x5, funny... Razz
So how's your dog? Still seems ok? And elfprince, is your explorer still ok?
Yeah, he seems to still be doing ok, since I gave him 4 more charcoal tablets yesterday.
tifreak8x wrote:
Yeah, he seems to still be doing ok, since I gave him 4 more charcoal tablets yesterday.
Excellent, very glad to hear it. I think the power of those tablets, if I remember correctly, is that charcoal is absorbent and can therefore remove harmful chemicals etc from the digestive tract.
Yeah, Activated Charcoal tabs are the best thing for someone who is sick, especially from food posioning.

My dad's appendix busted, and he just thought he was sick, so he took a ton of charcoal tabs. A year later, they removed the appendix, and they had it sent off to a university. It seems that the appendix had grown a membrane around itself, and had contained the poisons, and was in the process of healing itself.

The doctors said they had never, ever seen such a thing.
tifreak8x wrote:
...The doctors said they had never, ever seen such a thing.
Shock Wow, that's pretty insane. It just goes to show the power of the human body to protect and repair itself whenever possible. Cool.
Well, it is said that cancer and what not are just results from an inbalance in the body. If you don't feel right, you should check out an herbalist, the ones around here will tell you where you hurt, and what to do for it, without you even having to tell them a thing... It is really freaky.

Anyways, the body is capable of healing just about anything, given the right vitamins and what not are given to it, and you can rest for a while. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours