Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
So...which college did everyone end up going to?

I'm taking the year off. I'll be at Saint Mike's this september for Comp. Sci, with cross enrollment at UVM for Electrical Engineering.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

Neumont University in Salt Lake City, UT. I'll be graduating this June, actually.
I'm still a lowly high school senior, but I've decided on Michigan Technological University (just call it MTU).
The Tari wrote:
I'm still a lowly high school senior, but I've decided on Michigan Technological University (just call it MTU).

about what size is it? I've heard when MTU gets too big it causes problems.... </badjoke>
elfprince13 wrote:
about what size is it? I've heard when MTU gets too big it causes problems.... </badjoke>

Neutral
To actually answer that, they have just over 6000 undergrads.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
I think I was at Cooper Union when you left; I'm now in the final semester of my undergraduate career here.
KermMartian wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
I think I was at Cooper Union when you left; I'm now in the final semester of my undergraduate career here.

O_o that's crazy. I remember skyping with you, probably your first semester there, and you were teaching me PHP, all your room mates were like "Kerm? he's calling you Kerm?" and they started doing it too Very Happy

@Tari: oh, nice, so not *too* huge. I'm assuming you got the joke though, right?
Of course; it was just so bad I tried to ignore it. Razz
I'm a junior here at North Carolina State University (NCSU) majoring in ECE. We have 30k+ students here and ~25% are in some sort of engineering curriculum (though very, very few EE's Sad)
I was hoping to go to MTU with tari but I wasn't accepted due to my grade(I kinda slacked off a little if a few of my classes) as of right now I'll be going to MSOE, unless I get into Marquette but I'm wait listed there atm. I have also gotten into UW- Platteville but they don't have a CE program so they are at the bottom of my list.
The Tari wrote:
Oooh, oooh, I got the joke too! Very Happy And Ultimate Dev'r, I very very vaguely remember that. So that's where they all got Kerm from, the nickname has stuck here. Razz
Wrong guy

KermMartian wrote:
The Tari wrote:
Oooh, oooh, I got the joke too! Very Happy And elfprince13, I very very vaguely remember that. So that's where they all got Kerm from, the nickname has stuck here. Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours