*drooooolll*

http://enthusiast.hardocp.com/article.html?art=MTIxOCwxLCxoZW50aHVzaWFzdA==

GTX: 128 general purpose processors (unified architecture), 384bit memory interface, 768mb of GDDR3 RAM... wow... (Too bad Rayden left, I'd love to point out how you can directly program each of the 128 GPU cores with C Razz )

On a completely unrelated note, anyone got $650 I can borrow? Very Happy
It's another frivolous video card that people pay way too much for only to find them completely "obsolete" 3 months later... big deal.
allynfolksjr wrote:
It's another frivolous video card that people pay way too much for only to find them completely "obsolete" 3 months later... big deal.

Actually the update interval is closer to 9 months, and people buy it to play games with better graphics, similar to the console refresh every ~5 years. If you don't find this interesting, cool, or have anything useful to say, then shut the fuck up. I don't know about you, but I'm rather glad game graphics have moved beyond those of Doom 1, and its the high-end enthusiast cards that made games look as good as they do today.
Almost makes me wish I had time to play games--I guess I'm too busy at janitorial school. Sad
Yeah, I don't have much time for gaming anymore, either. I barely have enough time without gaming. When I have homework, I scan the textbook pages I need and bring them to work with me. If I don't do as much as I can there, I won't get it all finished.
I just don't do homework...or anything for that matter...I probably should though, then I'd get straight A's and not B's across the board Laughing

Anyways my little brother is constantly watching tv so I never get a change to play Mad So, I moved my PS2 into my room and hooked it up to my monitor Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours